Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

3 months to go from "In Production" to "Built". Day 12 of waiting for shipping news. Dealer had nerve to tell me to be more patient. Really!?!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1633087589193
Sponsored

Sponsored

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nothing again today, and the window of "Your Bronco™ is scheduled to have its hardtop roof replaced this month based on your production date and prioritization of oldest units first." according to the update email from Ford I received back on the 23rd has come and gone. Disappointing, and the only shred of hope I have is that possibly sometime throughout today I get a late notification email saying it's been built, but then again I think I'm just setting myself up to be let down again.

This is a cruel game Ford......

Brianew

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nothing again today, and the window of "Your Bronco™ is scheduled to have its hardtop roof replaced this month based on your production date and prioritization of oldest units first." according to the update email from Ford I received back on the 23rd has come and gone. Disappointing, and the only shred of hope I have is that possibly sometime throughout today I get a late notification email saying it's been built, but then again I think I'm just setting myself up to be let down again.

Same boat.

Bronco Drew

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Mustang Shelby
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I am beating a dead horse but my gut told me when I received "this month" email, with 1 week to go in Sept, it would not happen. Ford should have said "over the next month" or something because us desperate folks hang onto every little sliver of hope that is sent out.......

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slow start to the day, only 6 Built emails went out last night to the gang on the Tracker.

Also, FIFO definitely does not exist so far today.
Sorry June gang... :(

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1633087589193

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well here we are October 1st, and big surprise, still no built email for my 06-28 blend that according to Ford's Sept. 23 email was "scheduled to have its hardtop roof replaced this month based on your production date and prioritization of oldest units first". But hey, maybe this month means "this month" right @Ford Motor Company ?🙄

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Slow start to the day, only 6 Built emails went out last night to the gang on the Tracker.

Also, FIFO definitely does not exist so far today.
Sorry June gang... :(

1633098049907.png
Looks like you're gonna have to start working on new badges for us June misfits...

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks like there are currently 85 on our tracker that were in the "This month"/September bucket that have not been updated to at least a Built status. It is possible that some of those just have not come back to update theirs though.

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am beating a dead horse but my gut told me when I received "this month" email, with 1 week to go in Sept, it would not happen. Ford should have said "over the next month" or something because us desperate folks hang onto every little sliver of hope that is sent out.......
100% agree. We already had the expectation before that "this month" email went out that it would be October based on the previous communication of the timeline for roof replacements, so why send out another update that then puts such a tight time constraint and expectation on something you know you possibly won't be able to fulfill? Good intentions, bad execution.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1633101187326