Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a First Edition sitting at dirt Mountain and have had zero communication about my updated roof or when my new eta for delivery is.
Luckily I work at a Ford dealership in Jacksonville Fl and my GM forwards me his emails from our zone manager. The email stated that we would be getting updated eta's for the four Bronocs scheduled to get new roofs. One roof in September and the other three in October...Ford Has been silent ever since that email smh.
Which dealership?

Jhagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Jentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My sticker has gone from Tuesdays, to Thursdays, then Fridays, and now apparently to Saturdays. Never early, always late. I guess after 15 weeks, they slow down from old age. I wonder how much time I have left… Maybe I should look into a burial plot for the WS.
It’s funny that we’ve reverted to talking about the old days and sticker dates. Are we going through our second childhood now? My tracker says 7/31 delivery again 😂 but other than that, I got nothin. I’m wondering if it’s because my order number is “666”5…. The devils bronco 😈 anyways… I’ll be happy for you when you get yours, papa smurf! I’m thinking mine will just never come.

smitty51054

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman/Subaru Outback/Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! Looks like they are shipping them out this morning, finally. Waiting for my text from my dealer now, the anticipation for the last year and 3 months was nothing compared to this lol.
Just FYI, PALS app just updated, 3 hours after delivery, never said anything except Null and pending previously.

Sponsored

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya gotta love this new way of reserving/ordering through Ford. They can't keep a simple pizza tracker updated with status, nor can they seem to arrange a truck to deliver a Bronco in a predictable timeframe.
I got my "Built" status on 9/29 and every couple days they keep pushing out the estimated delivery by 3-5 days. Now today it says "TBD". WTF. Simple business processes are all of a sudden impossible for them to manage. Talk about a cluster f--k! I'm not sure my life is long enough to take delivery of this vehicle.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s funny that we’ve reverted to talking about the old days and sticker dates. Are we going through our second childhood now? My tracker says 7/31 delivery again 😂 but other than that, I got nothin. I’m wondering if it’s because my order number is “666”5…. The devils bronco 😈 anyways… I’ll be happy for you when you get yours, papa smurf! I’m thinking mine will just never come.
I appreciate that. But with each passing day, it seems that the backup build that SEVERAL people kinda laughed at me for will end up beating the original one here.

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I appreciate that. But with each passing day, it seems that the backup build that SEVERAL people kinda laughed at me for will end up beating the original one here.
I did the back-up build too, but it's a late res at Chapman and likely a '23 or maybe even '24 based on the new allocation formula. Hopefully my DM build beats that one!!

Sponsored

Jhagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Jentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Backup build was a great idea! I should have jumped in on that when I could.

Bronco Drew

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Mustang Shelby
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got this letter last night after pizza tracker went TBD but with 11/10 estimated delivery date, I just think its funny how its worded...........you mean it didn't ship July 30th? No way?! Thanks for the update.....

Dear Andrew,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ is delivered to Loveland Ford Lincoln, Inc.. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of July 24, 2021, and July 30, 2021, has been updated to between November 4, 2021, and November 10, 2021.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.

Thank you.

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just FYI, PALS app just updated, 3 hours after delivery, never said anything except Null and pending previously.
Well mine was delivered, it was assigned the dealer this morning, then status went from "Pending" to "Dispatched" with a timestamp, and then it showed delivered within an hour of showing up at the store today, along with 3 other Broncos behind it! I'm heading to pick it up tomorrow afternoon and will update with some pictures after. Not sure how much sleep im going to get tonight though....I keep asking myself "is this really happening?" after all this time lol.

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Badlands arrived in N. Alabama today. Released on 9/29. Pick up tomorrow.
Sponsored