Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad I didn't sell my truck early.
I wish I wouldn't have. I sold my truck last August under the misguided notion our Bronco deliveries would "begin in the spring".:rolleyes:

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Called dealer today to see ETA on my 6/30 build. She said itā€™s built but still sitting at MAP, funny because my tracker says shipped last week.

CDC23E11-E7F4-4BE8-AB2E-7E3DE4E453D3.jpeg

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They is telling the truth.
Are they telling the truth when the dealer says they donā€™t have access to rail car information on a vehicle in transit over two weeks already?

ETA: I get it that Ford doesnā€™t want the rail phone lines inundated with costumers or customers physically tracking down their vehicle on the rail line, but just say, ā€˜We canā€™t provide that information.ā€™ Donā€™t lie and say itā€™s not available, like Iā€™m an idiot. Because this idiot actually responds to Ford surveys.

Last edited:

Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are they telling the truth when the dealer says they donā€™t have access to rail car information on a vehicle in transit over two weeks already?

ETA: I get it that Ford doesnā€™t want the rail phone lines inundated with costumers or customers physically tracking down their vehicle on the rail line, but just say, ā€˜We canā€™t provide that information.ā€™ Donā€™t lie and say itā€™s not available, like Iā€™m an idiot. Because this idiot actually responds to Ford surveys.
If Vehicle Visibility updates your dealer should have access to rail car info. Given how delayed some of the tracking has been I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it didnā€™t show up right away. Maybe they donā€™t understand Vehicle visibility, if you were talking to a Sales Manager they have access to it.

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If Vehicle Visibility updates your dealer should have access to rail car info. Given how delayed some of the tracking has been I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it didnā€™t show up right away. Maybe they donā€™t understand Vehicle visibility, if you were talking to a Sales Manager they have access to it.
I am talking to a sales manager and the funny thing is, I told him that I used to sell new Fords for several years. Still treated me like an idiot.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am talking to a sales manager and the funny thing is, I told him that I used to sell new Fords for several years. Still treated me like an idiot.
Yikes, I canā€™t speak for all dealers, but everyone in management knows how to navigate most of the Ford portals to get info for our customers. I wish I could help, but unfortunately I canā€™t look up orders placed at other stores. Still doesnā€™t excuse them treating you like an idiot, sorry you had to deal with that.

Sponsored

Tom Ryan

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yikes, I canā€™t speak for all dealers, but everyone in management knows how to navigate most of the Ford portals to get info for our customers. I wish I could help, but unfortunately I canā€™t look up orders placed at other stores. Still doesnā€™t excuse them treating you like an idiot, sorry you had to deal with that.
Thanks, I totally understand and appreciate your response. My main concern is showing up at delivery to find that my special order has 25 miles on it and was delivered two days earlier. I will be flipping tables at my dealer if that happens.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks, I totally understand and appreciate your response. My main concern is showing up at delivery to find that my special order has 25 miles on it and was delivered two days earlier. I will be flipping tables at my dealer if that happens.
Well, I hope your dealer will contact you once you order arrives. I was on the phone with our first Bronco customer the minute I saw the car carrier pulled up. I would just ask them to contact you immediately when you Bronco arrives and request that they not PDI it until you have had time to check it out. We do this all the time for customers and It shouldnā€™t be an issue for your dealer to do the same.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2,100,000 bottles of beer on the wall, 2,100,000 bottles of beer on the wall,

DRINK one down pass it around and add another bottle of beer on the wall.

Iā€™ve adopted counting up until my in production status changes or Ford talks to us.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i remember how excited i was that my blend date was 7-1. Little did I know that i was now a charter member in the lost bronco club. Hoping for some kind of news for all of us soon.
Sponsored