Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for the update. It is very much appreciated. I've spoken with my dealer, and he tells me he can't get any information from the regional rep.
They is telling the truth. Hopefully our inquiries will get forwarded to someone who knows.
Sponsored

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Ford and the lady said “oh yours says produced. All day I see in production or processing but not Produced, I think that means once the system updates you’ll finally show built”. Willing to bet it’s more error on the phone operator than me actually getting a built email in the next 24 hrs. 6/28 blend.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Called Ford and the lady said “oh yours says produced. All day I see in production or processing but not Produced, I think that means once the system updates you’ll finally show built”. Willing to bet it’s more error on the phone operator than me actually getting a built email in the next 24 hrs. 6/28 blend.
Ford rep always says in production, dealer says produced. Idk.

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also a 6/28 blend. Mine has said 'produced' in Dealer's system since 6/29. Tracker still says 'in production' and no 'built' email. 2 dr. No accessories.

Sponsored

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks!

Scottaz76

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ve tried to not to bash Ford, but this is getting f’n ridiculous. I can’t believe the lack of communication. My guess is they are trying to cover their ass and protect themselves from future lawsuits and a major impact to their stock value.

Dcbmstew

Wildtrak
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called Ford customer service today, not the Bronco line, and was told my Bronco is in production with an estimated ship date of "n/a". My dealer told me three weeks ago that his system says it's built. When I called the Ford reservation line, they also said it was built. Neither said it was "in production." So ridiculous!

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also a 6/28 blend. Mine has said 'produced' in Dealer's system since 6/29. Tracker still says 'in production' and no 'built' email. 2 dr. No accessories.
Same here.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs