First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford needs to be more open and honest and tell us what is going on with our trucks. None of this BS with customer service can't tell us nothing, the dealer has no idea why. How can there be a situation where absolutely no one knows when it comes to tracking 50k+ vehicles, someone somewhere knows and needs to talk.
I have been sympathetic and understanding with all the logistical nightmares that Ford has probably had to deal with coming out of the pandemic, but these last coupe of weeks have really started to test my patience. I couldn't agree with you more, Ford needs to let us know what's going on with this lost group of builds. Especially when we see later builds getting completed and shipped before ours. Something happened and keeping us in the dark is only making the matter worse. Just being honest with us would probably get some understanding from most of us.

I've been in sales and service and know that not communicating with your customers is a surefire way of losing them permanently. A little more transparency from Ford would go a long way in releasing some of the pent up frustrations many are starting to feel and maybe keep customers like Papa Smurf around a while longer.
Sponsored

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Peejmane you were supposed to come back for us!!

How's the ride?? Any indications of what was keeping yours tied up at the factory?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Peejmane you were supposed to come back for us!!

How's the ride?? Any indications of what was keeping yours tied up at the factory?
He’s too busy showing it off at Country Boy and West 6th Brewing.

CGore92207

Black Diamond
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford needs to be more open and honest and tell us what is going on with our trucks. None of this BS with customer service can't tell us nothing, the dealer has no idea why. How can there be a situation where absolutely no one knows when it comes to tracking 50k+ vehicles, someone somewhere knows and needs to talk.
Yes! There has to be someone that knows where and why our Broncos are just sitting.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Customer service just gave me a marketing number, don't think that will help much though.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've created us a group called The Forgotten Fords. Feel free to join- verify with blend date

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a lot to be said about the current situation for sure. Especially given past launches and how high profile this Bronco launch is.

The fact that even in the internal tracker, you can't find further details. They're not in 'stop ship', nothing noted for requiring on site mods, etc.

I think it's pretty clear at this point the tops are the issue. The million dollar question is how long will they allow ours to be parked and waiting for a top. Do they push some August builds back further, so they can allocate tops to us or are we looking at September...😕

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wonder where we should meet?
amen.gif

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There's a lot to be said about the current situation for sure. Especially given past launches and how high profile this Bronco launch is.

The fact that even in the internal tracker, you can't find further details. They're not in 'stop ship', nothing noted for requiring on site mods, etc.

I think it's pretty clear at this point the tops are the issue. The million dollar question is how long will they allow ours to be parked and waiting for a top. Do they push some August builds back further, so they can allocate tops to us or are we looking at September...😕
If that is the case "tops" then I believe they will keep pushing out current builds and ours will just be in the holding/pending repairs until they have some excess tops come in.

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m looking forward to the 6/30 blend date reunion next year. Trauma tends to form strong bonds. 😁
I assume it will be held on 6/30 or at a later date pending a future agreed upon date. To be continued....

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If that is the case "tops" then I believe they will keep pushing out current builds and ours will just be in the holding/pending repairs until they have some excess tops come in.
Reach out to all of the customers in that batch and offer a soft top. I would gladly switch to a soft top if it means my truck gets off that lot.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reach out to all of the customers in that batch and offer a soft top. I would gladly switch to a soft top if it means my truck gets off that lot.
I’ve reached out to my dealer about that multiple times. Crickets.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's your decision what you really want. I don't want a soft top. I ordered a hard top and I should get what I am promised. Why should we compromise with Ford on this? They need to fix the problem instead of using the incoming hts on new builds. That's if that is the problem.
Sponsored