Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was I to young at 21 when I bought my new 79 Bronco??

Absolutely not - was not meant to read that way! I think the perception or assumption is that it's out of reach for a lot of people when you're that young.
Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Absolutely not - was not meant to read that way! I think the perception or assumption is that it's out of reach for a lot of people when you're that young.
I was just joking! Don't take offense.

BroncoChris

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep. And this:
If this is a reason to hold up the vechicle, maybe Ford should offer a soft top until they get this fixed. It is crazy after all this time, that the roof production was not vetted. I did not have a soft top option and did change my roopf option so that production was not held up. After being help at MAP for about 20 days, it is getting annoying.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was delivered 3 weeks ago tomorrow with no visible problems. Even the "raw" (non-rolled) edges were uniform in color and texture and the headliner fit was great.

As of today, we have the headliner separating from the roof panels in two spots, raw edges fading to light gray / white with small cavities visible from obvious material loss, the clamshell reveal line flexing to uneven width across the passenger side rear quarter, and warping / flexing around the roof mounting bolts in the cargo area.

If this much can happen on these things in 3 weeks, I anticipate a rough few months ahead for those of us with early MIC builds. They just weren't ready for prime time.

Screenshot_20210719-104330_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210719-104316_Gallery.jpg

20210719_103710.jpg

20210719_103700.jpg

20210719_131827.jpg

20210719_131822.jpg
If we are in fact waiting for hardtops, we are so fucked until Ford let’s us have soft tops instead.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we are in fact waiting for hardtops, we are so fucked until Ford let’s us have soft tops instead.
Wishing now I would have opted for the soft top and bought a MIC top next year or something. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wishing now I would have opted for the soft top and bought a MIC top next year or something. 🤦🏻‍♂️
If they had come out right away and even offered the hook ups as a paid option, I’d be driving around in a soft top today. But, Ford REALLY dropped the ball on that one. Hopefully, there is a way for them to save face with us pending orders.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they had come out right away and even offered the hook ups as a paid option, I’d be driving around in a soft top today. But, Ford REALLY dropped the ball on that one. Hopefully, there is a way for them to save face with us pending orders.
It sucks to know it was built...And just SITTING in a lot there..Kinda makes me sick.

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It sucks to know it was built...And just SITTING in a lot there..Kinda makes me sick.
They are sitting in direct sunlight. Without anyone checking on them frequently. If within the 3 weeks that Ross has had his, the “good” roof is starting to do that, how long until our bad roofs start to leak? I’d bet it’s before they get a quality hardtop put on it for shipment.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are sitting in direct sunlight. Without anyone checking on them frequently. If within the 3 weeks that Ross has had his, the “good” roof is starting to do that, how long until our bad roofs start to leak? I’d bet it’s before they get a quality hardtop put on it for shipment.
Damn...Just let me come get my truck and we'll square up and make it right when they have the issues figured out.

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer just called and said my Bronco was delivered....will pick her up tomorrow afternoon!

7/13 reservation, 6/28 blend date, 6/14 original production date, 6/28 updated production date, 6/29 built date, estimated delivery was 7/11-7/18.

4 door Big Bend with hard top, 2.7 engine, and Mid package.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_3591.JPG

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer just called and said my Bronco was delivered....will pick her up tomorrow afternoon!

7/13 reservation, 6/28 blend date, 6/14 original production date, 6/28 updated production date, 6/29 built date, estimated delivery was 7/11-7/18.

Congratulations!!

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whats your tracker say?
Sponsored