Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So a bunch of MIC units got their window stickers today with blend dates of next Friday... What does it all mean? Cool, cool..

giphy.gif
We’re the MICs all FEs?
Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re the MICs all FEs?
Nope. But, even if they were... The whole "we won't build a new MIC Bronco until existing tops are replaced" is out the window.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if the population of dirt mountain is increasing or decreasing.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This may be ugly but I wouldn’t put it past ford to do this to enable production of the FE’s to meet the MY21 cutoff date.

They have committed to build All FE orders this year, we all agree that this is what they said. They also said that they will replace all shipped MIC tops first, then the bad batch units, and then new production would get MIC tops.

Ford could begin production of the FE units prior to replacing all the in the wild and bad batch units if they were to start the rework on the bad batch held at MAP and using the cosmetically defective bad batch tops to put on the new FE builds and then send those to DM to then wait for MIC 2.0 replacement tops. This would allow them to meet their FE commitment for MY21 production but would push delivery into 2022. They only said the FE’s would be built in 21 not delivered. This scenario would allow them to accomplish their stated target.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Peejmane

Peejmane

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All you still waiting, it’s all worth it! I know it’s easy for me to say because I have my bronco, but I love my car. I wish they would fix my CarPlay already -.- but it’s so worth it!

When I started this thread I never thought it would blow up like this! Glad to have opened a thread where everyone isn’t just arguing and bickering at each other. 6/30 blend for life…

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All you still waiting, it’s all worth it! I know it’s easy for me to say because I have my bronco, but I love my car. I wish they would fix my CarPlay already -.- but it’s so worth it!

When I started this thread I never thought it would blow up like this! Glad to have opened a thread where everyone isn’t just arguing and bickering at each other. 6/30 blend for life…
Holy shit!!!! He returns!!!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn dude. Came back for some fun eh! As the OP have you done your obligatory reading of all 3087 posts yet? 🤣🤣🤣 Because we all have!

Broncohill

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still waiting...sharing a car right now due to my 2005 Mustang convertible top flew up on the highway last week. The parts were suppose to come in on Tuesday or Wednesday...but you know the drill. Still waiting now on the parts. Can't drive it without the top. Can't help but feel Ford should give me a loaner as we have a built Bronco waiting for us in a lot not 20 min. from us. Hard to understand why Ford did just put soft tops on ours, then have us return for the hard tops later. That would of been the right thing to do. I understand they didn't want us driving around with a top that made them look bad, but the right thing sometimes costs you money. Why Ford??

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are the reported leaders
6/14 @skyman 👈🏼 New addition
6/16 @Lisi08
6/21 @Clubdub
6/22 @SpringTXOR

When the SEPTEMBER parole notifications start coming out I expect the above to lead the way off Dirt Mountain!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey look 👀
Peejmane must be in his Bronco and stopped at a traffic light and took a second to post!!
👍🏻

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here are the reported leaders
6/14 @skyman 👈🏼 New addition
6/16 @Lisi08
6/21 @Clubdub
6/22 @SpringTXOR

When the SEPTEMBER parole notifications start coming out I expect the above to lead the way off Dirt Mountain!
LMFAO... September.... That's not going to happen, we all know it. I wish, I really do, that we'd be getting off the mountain today, if possible. I would eat a pallet of humble pie to be that wrong.
Sponsored