Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Might have jumped the gun, still no updates on trackers nor an email. Going to contact dealership though, as it is not normal for them to show up on website. :(
Check your bottom sticker date STAT!
😜
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Check your bottom sticker date STAT!
😜
On my computer last night it did the normal weekly update, on my phone it's still showing me the 9/9 date. I have no idea what's going on, beside the fact that it showed up on the dealership website which it has never shown on. Getting myself ready for another let down email from them about it just being a bug in the system.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are all the new Built emails from last night folk! Nothing but crickets around here and it's not sitting well with me 🤮🤣

Sponsored

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At first I was expecting a ship date of mid October, then we find out they are “ahead” of schedule with the roofs and then a trickle of built emails…………then nothing. Knowledge and insight are good for the mind but not for the heart.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where are all the new Built emails from last night folk! Nothing but crickets around here and it's not sitting well with me 🤮🤣
I think the words you're looking for are "interminable slog"

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, this is promising for when we actually get out Built emails...

Well - Happy to report that it took all one day to go from Built email to Shipped email. While Ford gives Sept 26 as the inside date for delivery I am being optimistic and hopeful for the end of next week. Here’s hoping everyone else starts to see these emails very soon.

C125D640-71A5-4E5E-864F-6CC8F3E14281.png

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems to me like they let out terrible news (top issue), hype starts to dwindle down and in order to bring it back to life, they release some good news, we all go crazy again and the cycle continues. Sometimes I forget it's been 15+ months. Props to Ford, well-played.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had another soft top Bronco (Build date 9/9) escape the Michigan Assembly Penitentiary this morning. My 5 MIC inmates are still sitting at "Produced".

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, this is promising for when we actually get out Built emails...
As an FYI - I am soft top build with a 7/19 build date. For those on this thread with MIA soft tops, I think I can attribute my progress to a call I made to the Ford marketing area last week. I pestered the rep about the lack of any info (and thankfully she agreed that the time line was not right). She kept me on the phone as she worked to escalate my case and received a confirmation that someone was taking my situation on for further review. I had an open case but she acknowledged that no one had been assigned to review it. I was supposed to get a follow up call but believe my Built email was the follow up. In the end I suggest trying this approach to see if it gets you anywhere. I hope this helps the soft top holders make progress.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had another soft top Bronco (Build date 9/9) escape the Michigan Assembly Penitentiary this morning. My 5 MIC inmates are still sitting at "Produced".
Is it possible that these could slip out and just update on the dealer side? Mine showed up on the dealership website last night as in ordered or in transit. It has never shown up on there before, and it was the only one besides their demos.
Sponsored