Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is me signing off for the night, hopefully as my last night trapped on Dirt Mountain. Tomorrow is a new day. AutoBots, roll out!!!
Sponsored

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine showed up on my dealer website! That means its shipped, they don't list just ordered ones.

https://www.gulloford.com/new-vehicles/bronco/
Awesome to hear! I hope mine is on the same shipment headed for Texas! I checked my dealer’s site & mine is listed there too. Checked the VIN to make sure it’s mine as well. Palsapp still has the status listed as “Pending” though, so my hope may be a bit tempered.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome to hear! I hope mine is on the same shipment headed for Texas! I checked my dealer’s site & mine is listed there too. Checked the VIN to make sure it’s mine as well. Palsapp still has the status listed as “Pending” though, so my hope may be a bit tempered.
Palsapp doesn't show us anything at least in the Houston area. Mine will probably disappear from the dealer site by the morning, they don't leave them up there. That's how I know that something actually happened. They do have all of their F-150's and Sports on order or shipped on there though.

2DrBD2.7

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 TRD 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine also popped on the dealer site. I called and since it was apparently in the system and hidden for 50some days (7-21 blend date) it was on the site but nothing had really changed. Was told this happens because at 60days ‘in stock’ Ford penalizes the dealer 2%.

very confusing I know. The dealership was confused too when I asked why my VIN bronco was listed. They immediately said because it’s shipped! After checking deeper zero had changed…. In the system as TBD but built. It’s at dirt mountain.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine also popped on the dealer site. I called and since it was apparently in the system and hidden for 50some days (7-21 blend date) it was on the site but nothing had really changed. Was told this happens because at 60days ‘in stock’ Ford penalizes the dealer 2%.

very confusing I know. The dealership was confused too when I asked why my VIN bronco was listed. They immediately said because it’s shipped! After checking deeper zero had changed…. In the system as TBD but built. It’s at dirt mountain.
Mines 6/22 blend, this is the first time it shown on there.

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Signing off for tonight from the west coast. I hope to awake and see a flood of release notifications!

EA First Edition

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D First Edition/4D Sas OBX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EA First Edition have you checked the Tracker recently! I have a good feeling about yours!
Sigh i check twice a day every day and still nothing… this week is pretty much my last hope for sema crunch to maybe be possible so i hope you’re right!
Mine showed up on my dealer website! That means its shipped, they don't list just ordered ones.

https://www.gulloford.com/new-vehicles/bronco/
Mine had been on my dealer website since early July but it was removed some time ago along with every other bronco that was on there i think they were getting blown up with calls on them

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No

Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is me signing off for the night, hopefully as my last night trapped on Dirt Mountain. Tomorrow is a new day. AutoBots, roll out!!!
SAM, PUT THE CUBE IN MY CHEST...wait sorry...

I'm not far behind you, 6/29/2021 0505, so hopefully if you roll off DM, that's good news for me too.

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Might have jumped the gun, still no updates on trackers nor an email. Going to contact dealership though, as it is not normal for them to show up on website. :(

Hopefully something in vehicle visibility, or it could just show up since that seems to still be happening for a lot of people.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's quite a few on dealers sites that haven't shipped, one good example is planet Ford there in Spring. Dealers have different triggers but not sure what those are, my dealers are setup so they never hit the websites. Fingers crossed for some good movement today.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's quite a few on dealers sites that haven't shipped, one good example is planet Ford there in Spring. Dealers have different triggers but not sure what those are, my dealers are setup so they never hit the websites. Fingers crossed for some good movement today.
I know planet Ford does, but gullo doesn't, and mines the only one showing. We shall see when they reply back to my early ass email.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know planet Ford does, but gullo doesn't, and mines the only one showing. We shall see when they reply back to my early ass email.
Good Luck!
Sponsored