Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm wondering if this thread will hit 250-300 pages before everyone graduates LOL

Sponsored

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm wondering if this thread will hit 250-300 pages before everyone graduates LOL
Assuming everyone posts their release paperwork like we're *legally obligated to do* we should come pretty close to 300 pages

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As much as I want my Bronco, and I do want it, trust me. I check the 6/30 and DM threads often to see if there is movement. I've been excited about it since Ford first announced it in 2015. I was so excited I was on the reservation site the second it was available. But,... in the grander scheme of life,... it's just a toy.

Almost lost my wife to an infection last week, I could live without a Bronco, not my wife.

My son played the game of his life last week and got moved up to varsity. Could not be happier for him.

My daughter got her first large commission art project. Her joy brings tears to my eyes.

The business I have been building for over ten years is successful to the point that I can start hiring people.

Bronco is cool and all, but in comparison to what really matters, it's just not close. I get bypassed by people with a later blend date, OK, I still have what really matters, I'm a whole person. :)

Anyway, just a couple of pennies on why I don't get too worked up on all of this.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, I am glad that you did not lose her last week, that's scary stuff. I am glad that you had some wins in the past few as well!

Sponsored

mouseratandtheduke

Base
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
We got one of those little toy Broncos from Costco a few days ago, and my two-year-old was playing with it this afternoon, right before I had to put him down for a nap. I made him put it on the table to go lay in his bed, and as he did, he was wailing "I want my bwonco! I want my bwonco!"

Same bro. Same.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As much as I want my Bronco, and I do want it, trust me. I check the 6/30 and DM threads often to see if there is movement. I've been excited about it since Ford first announced it in 2015. I was so excited I was on the reservation site the second it was available. But,... in the grander scheme of life,... it's just a toy.

Almost lost my wife to an infection last week, I could live without a Bronco, not my wife.

My son played the game of his life last week and got moved up to varsity. Could not be happier for him.

My daughter got her first large commission art project. Her joy brings tears to my eyes.

The business I have been building for over ten years is successful to the point that I can start hiring people.

Bronco is cool and all, but in comparison to what really matters, it's just not close. I get bypassed by people with a later blend date, OK, I still have what really matters, I'm a whole person. :)

Anyway, just a couple of pennies on why I don't get too worked up on all of this.
But think of how much better all of that could be with a Bronco!!!
Awesome for the kids. Awesome it wasn’t terrible for the wife. Awesome for the business. Cheers to you sir!!

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But think of how much better all of that could be with a Bronco!!!
Awesome for the kids. Awesome it wasn’t terrible for the wife. Awesome for the business. Cheers to you sir!!
Thanks. I think our Broncos are keep each other company in Michigan. Mine is 6/29 rotation number 0112.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EA First Edition have you checked the Tracker recently! I have a good feeling about yours!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I think our Broncos are keep each other company in Michigan. Mine is 6/29 rotation number 0112.
Mine was a little later in the day at 0271
Sponsored