Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had another soft top Bronco (Build date 9/9) escape the Michigan Assembly Penitentiary this morning. My 5 MIC inmates are still sitting at "Produced".
AJ - I know you are in the Harrisburg area from the Pa Forum. What has been your experience in delivery time from the date of the Shipped email. i am outside Philadelphia so would expect the timeline to be pretty similar
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an FYI - I am soft top build with a 7/19 build date. For those on this thread with MIA soft tops, I think I can attribute my progress to a call I made to the Ford marketing area last week. I pestered the rep about the lack of any info (and thankfully she agreed that the time line was not right). She kept me on the phone as she worked to escalate my case and received a confirmation that someone was taking my situation on for further review. I had an open case but she acknowledged that no one had been assigned to review it. I was supposed to get a follow up call but believe my Built email was the follow up. In the end I suggest trying this approach to see if it gets you anywhere. I hope this helps the soft top holders make progress.
Pure coincidence!
Not Ford marketing, my opinion!

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it possible that these could slip out and just update on the dealer side? Mine showed up on the dealership website last night as in ordered or in transit. It has never shown up on there before, and it was the only one besides their demos.
I don't want to say it is impossible, but stranger things have happened. On our back-end tool, we can hide incoming units from our site, and this is typically the case with ordered units. Recently, our dealer rep suggested that we make a few of our Broncos visible on the site in order to generate lead forms from customers who are interested in a Bronco. My guess is that your dealer decided to make your order visible to increase site traffic.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AJ - I know you are in the Harrisburg area from the Pa Forum. What has been your experience in delivery time from the date of the Shipped email. i am outside Philadelphia so would expect the timeline to be pretty similar
Our Broncos have all been delivered the same day that vehicle visibility changed to "shipped". I would check your window sticker and make sure that your order isn't coming by rail. All of our orders are delivered from MAP via convoy.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Our Broncos have all been delivered the same day that vehicle visibility changed to "shipped". I would check your window sticker and make sure that your order isn't coming by rail. All of our orders are delivered from MAP via convoy.
Thanks. Mine is via rail (sticker has always indicated that) - which seems odd given we are only 90 minutes away from each other.

Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. Mine is via rail (sticker has always indicated that) - which seems odd given we are only 90 minutes away from each other.
Yea, the Philly area is a strange one. I know that dealers in the Harrisburg/Lancaster area are convoy, but anything past that is rail. It might take a week or two after it is loaded onto the railcar for you to get your Bronco.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yea, the Philly area is a strange one. I know that dealers in the Harrisburg/Lancaster area are convoy, but anything past that is rail. It might take a week or two after it is loaded onto the railcar for you to get your Bronco.
Thanks - but Ugh on more waiting. 😂

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sigh i check twice a day every day and still nothing… this week is pretty much my last hope for sema crunch to maybe be possible so i hope you’re right!

Mine had been on my dealer website since early July but it was removed some time ago along with every other bronco that was on there i think they were getting blown up with calls on them
I bought it. Thank you. It's a nice build.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like more people should be talking about magic emails coming overnight by now...
The lack of emails last night makes me feel like there are definitely builds being shipped without notifications being sent. Hard to imagine that Ford got through XX number of builds from Monday to Tuesday but ZERO from yesterday.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The lack of emails last night makes me feel like there are definitely builds being shipped without notifications being sent. Hard to imagine that Ford got through XX number of builds from Monday to Tuesday but ZERO from yesterday.
Now now. Ford wouldn't do such a thing would they? They said they would notify us sometime in September as to the status of our Bronco.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did we ever track down that 9/15 email rumor and where it came from? About halfway home and still nothing.

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now now. Ford wouldn't do such a thing would they? They said they would notify us sometime in September as to the status of our Bronco.
If your optimism and faith in Ford is sincere then you might be one of the few left that still has some hope in Ford's decisions 🤣
Sponsored