Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 6/22 blend, at this rate I think I'm in Dec, might want to add a few months! :LOL:
Very true. At 7/15 blend, I'll just hope i get it before spring.
Sponsored

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Borrowed from another thread;

From Bronco6x. Says he works at MAP

4E1A0DD8-7054-415F-AF30-1CA056AD70C2.jpeg
So, a few is at least 300 so, 3600 per week, 7200 total since we heard they were doing tops?

Should be about done, no?

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Borrowed from another thread;

So, a few is at least 300 so, 3600 per week, 7200 total since we heard they were doing tops?

Should be about done, no?
No way they are doing that many, and hardly anyone here has got built and shipped.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is going to be even more of a mess, 2021's being delivered in 2022.

And who knows what goodies that will become available in MY22 the won't be available for us already built rigs (as a 2.3L MT I obviously know one option I'd 100% love to have been able to pick..... Mansquantch....)

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No way they are doing that many, and hardly anyone here has got built and shipped.
Unless,... there's a buttload of Broncos waiting to be shipped or in shipping without notification. Dunno, but it's a good story.

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

See immediately above. They also mentioned this in the livestream and other places. Also, proof is in the pudding at this point: they've started shipping and delivery dirt mountain builds with the new MIC roofs, but none have been delivered to dealers for replacement.
It hit me, I was going on @PREMiERdrum comments on sequence: “Once that happens, they have committed to building new MIC hardtops for all units that have already been delivered, then the "bad batch" Broncos trapped at MAP, THEN for production of new units.” This is clearly not happening. @PREMiERdrum, please provide some perspective as to what is going on and what changed? Thanks.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It hit me, I was going on @PREMiERdrum comments on sequence: “Once that happens, they have committed to building new MIC hardtops for all units that have already been delivered, then the "bad batch" Broncos trapped at MAP, THEN for production of new units.” This is clearly not happening. @PREMiERdrum, please provide some perspective as to what is going on and what changed? Thanks.
I think he also corrected himself elsewhere, and what I'm saying came directly from the mouth of the Ford guy on the livestream that night. Regardless, it sounds like they might be triple tracking all three (though I think that's good news for most of us, means lots of tops), which is fine so long as it doesn't slow down the dirt mountain replacements.

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone with graphic skills should have a go at “Broketop Mountain” movie poster with Mike Levine.

“coming not soon to a dealer near you”

looked at the original Brokeback Mountainposter and it says “Love is in the air” maybe say “Dirt is in the air” instead. Or “Bullshit is in the air”

Last edited:

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright 6/30ers, a round of applause for @SpringTXOR who is officially breaking free from DM!!! Hopefully good things are coming for all of us...anyone else get any news this morning?