First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone else angry about the Bronco Raptor announcement this morning? Normally I'd be excited for a Ford Performance Version but now my First Edition is obsolete before it's even delivered. Sure we knew a Ford Performance version is in the works but I was hoping for a MY23 release and could give our now "regular" Broncos some room to breathe.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else angry about the Bronco Raptor announcement this morning? Normally I'd be excited for a Ford Performance Version but now my First Edition is obsolete before it's even delivered. Sure we knew a Ford Performance version is in the works but I was hoping for a MY23 release and could give our now "regular" Broncos some room to breathe.
I think a lot of people are angry. Should they be? Probably not. There will be more special editions every year, but there will never be another First Edition.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was more upset to see an email from FMC, just to find out it wasn't a built email...rather a 15 sec teaser clip of a Bronco I am not interested in.

Sponsored

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright 6/30ers, a round of applause for @SpringTXOR who is officially breaking free from DM!!! Hopefully good things are coming for all of us...anyone else get any news this morning?
What updated!?!? I really hope mine is right behind you being same blend and similar build. I just saw someone with a white outerbanks in Cornwall on and it made me both hopeful and sad.

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think a lot of people are angry. Should they be? Probably not. There will be more special editions every year, but there will never be another First Edition.
We wouldn't be had the launch of the Bronco been smoother. I just don't understand the rush to announce a Ford Performance version so quickly.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was irritated that the FMC email said, "As a small thank you for staying with us on this journey..." Like FFS...
Thanks for sticking with us! As a reward for being so loyal, here is a video that we posted on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram for the entire world to see.

Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We wouldn't be had the launch of the Bronco been smoother. I just don't understand the rush to announce a Ford Performance version so quickly.
When they've also been talking about the 150K Lighting reservations too. I think it would be good to hammer out the reservation to order to delivery process, though I totally recognize that it's $$$ and a lot of this is related to manufacturing and logistics issues that everyone is experiencing.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope. FE isn't a Ford Performance vehicle and the existence of the FP/Warthog/Raptor version has been known since before the reveal last year. I'm far more annoyed about the DMSC situation than about a pic of the Bronco Raptor.

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Passed a shipping truck Hwy 151 E in Wisconsin. Three Broncos on board all had retail sign in window. All the dealers in the area already have had there demos for months. Anyways. 1- big bend 2 door MIC top, 1 - 4 door Wildtrak MIC, and 1 - 4 door Outer Banks soft top. Gave me a little hope as I’m a 2 doorer

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, glad to see another one for Texas. Great news!