Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It looks like there are currently 85 on our tracker that were in the "This month"/September bucket that have not been updated to at least a Built status. It is possible that some of those just have not come back to update theirs though.
I was thinking that was most of it. But, good luck to all those who are here paying attention and seem to have gotten left behind. I'm pulling for all of you.

I had the opportunity to drive one yesterday. It was a Wildtrak 2-door High. I know it's and old tired saw, but, trust me,... this truck is worth the wait. What an amazing machine. We knew it was going to be capable, and it is very capable. But, it's so capable it's almost cheating. I was going up and down desert hills, sand and rock, without slipping a tire unless I wanted to and that was without engaging the lockers or airing down. I've been off-roading most of my adult life and for several years I actually did it as part of my job. So many different vehicles. This Bronco is the most capable all around vehicle I have ever driven.

The truck I drove had the 1.0 top and it has the exposed edges and some of the defects described. However, if they can get those things fixed I think it will be just fine. The top looks good, it feels substantial, the hardware works well and doesn't rattle a bit. Oh, and the headliner is just fine.

The ride quality is phenomenal, not just on road. I'm getting old enough that I don't enjoy getting beat up driving down a trail. This truck is so comfortable it's ridiculous. Nice seats, and there's plenty of rear seat room in the two door.

Yesterday was my birthday, good day for me. Got the email. Tracker Updated. Got to drive a Bronco. Plus, Ford decided to give me the present of a special ride with their best driver off the demo trail into some really difficult terrain. He showed me what it can really do. Absolutely amazing, it does stuff that in the old days only the hardcore modified rigs could do.

It's worth the wait. :)

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking that was most of it. But, good luck to all those who are here paying attention and seem to have gotten left behind. I'm pulling for all of you.

I had the opportunity to drive one yesterday. It was a Wildtrak 2-door High. I know it's and old tired saw, but, trust me,... this truck is worth the wait. What an amazing machine. We knew it was going to be capable, and it is very capable. But, it's so capable it's almost cheating. I was going up and down desert hills, sand and rock, without slipping a tire unless I wanted to and that was without engaging the lockers or airing down. I've been off-roading most of my adult life and for several years I actually did it as part of my job. So many different vehicles. This Bronco is the most capable all around vehicle I have ever driven.

The truck I drove had the 1.0 top and it has the exposed edges and some of the defects described. However, if they can get those things fixed I think it will be just fine. The top looks good, it feels substantial, the hardware works well and doesn't rattle a bit. Oh, and the headliner is just fine.

The ride quality is phenomenal, not just on road. I'm getting old enough that I don't enjoy getting beat up driving down a trail. This truck is so comfortable it's ridiculous. Nice seats, and there's plenty of rear seat room in the two door.

Yesterday was my birthday, good day for me. Got the email. Tracker Updated. Got to drive a Bronco. Plus, Ford decided to give me the present of a special ride with their best driver off the demo trail into some really difficult terrain. He showed me what it can really do. Absolutely amazing, it does stuff that in the old days only the hardcore modified rigs could do.

It's worth the wait. :)
I agree I drove an outerbanks in July and I was completely sold. I'm still in eager anticipation for mine but it's gonna come eventually. Ford Canada communication on the other hand is something to get the pitchforks out for. When i actually get my Bronco they'll be getting some feedback.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like there are currently 85 on our tracker that were in the "This month"/September bucket that have not been updated to at least a Built status. It is possible that some of those just have not come back to update theirs though.
Just this morning I purged a good 15 that appeared to be Troll enters (entered builds not actually possible) and also sent DM's to all users that havnt posted on B6G in the last week.

Should be hearing back from them soon, and if not (ie. a few days) I'll flag them on the Tracker so other know their data may not be accurate.

Thanks again for gathering the Locations @jbrentd - I just finished adding them in :)

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just this morning I purged a good 15 that appeared to be Troll enters (entered builds not actually possible) and also sent DM's to all users that havnt posted on B6G in the last week.

Should be hearing back from them soon, and if not (ie. a few days) I'll flag them on the Tracker so other know their data may not be accurate.

Thanks again for gathering the Locations @jbrentd - I just finished adding them in :)

Appreciate all you do and keeping that as up to date and as often, even though for some of us we end up cussing after looking :LOL:

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can I come :(
Of course, no one left behind! The more the "merrier."

Obviously all abandoned builds are welcome. Smurf and Rlack were just the first 2 that popped into my mind when I posted.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 94 of "in production" here. "This month" apparently didn't happen. Ford's scheduling is a bunch of BS. Blows my mind that reservations made in 2021 are still being built and shipped before the dirt mountain but I'm glad @Papa Smurf is the recipient of one as it makes up for some of the bad luck with us bad batch/dirt mountain builds.

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Three hundred pages today!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course, no one left behind! The more the "merrier."

Obviously all abandoned builds are welcome. Smurf and Rlack were just the first 2 that popped into my mind when I posted.
“Everyone Left Behind”!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the Texas off-roadeo today!
It’s a blast!

They are like “What is this mound of dirt that you speak of?”
🤦🏼‍♂️

Me 👇🏼👇🏼
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates AD5CA482-CA2C-4BDE-B90C-0E6C76F483CB
Couldn't think of a better way to hit Page#300 than this post. 👆.
Thanks for the continuous laughs @Rlack75
Sponsored