Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah I'm guessing you're already delivered at this point or are about to be. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Also did your pizza tracker, AEM, or 6G tracker updated to shipped/in transit or anything?
Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also did your pizza tracker, AEM, or 6G tracker updated to shipped/in transit or anything?
Just the Palapps updated to dispatched today.

Ford Pizza tracker still shows awaiting shipment, estimated delivery 10/11.

I know the BUILT emails are sent out via a batch process at Ford which runs around 2-4am (weekends seem different).
Not sure if it's the same for other status updates on the Pizza tracker, where they update during the night.

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just the Palapps updated to dispatched today.

Ford Pizza tracker still shows awaiting shipment, estimated delivery 10/11.

I know the BUILT emails are sent out via a batch process at Ford which runs around 2-4am (weekends seem different).
Not sure if it's the same for other status updates on the Pizza tracker, where they update during the night.

Thanks! Just kinda confirming what seems to be floating around on a few threads, especially with the more local convoy deliveries. Seems like many are showing up at dealers while still showing awaiting shipment/built. Excited for you though!

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ha!
Actually I live in Georgia. Born in Detroit grew up in Plymouth. Moved to Georgia in 1998!

We go back to Michigan quite a bit, thus the Michigan dealer instead of a Georgia dealer.

I hope to be in your backyard, my old backyard, on 10/14 to pick up the Bronco!
I picked up on Bill Brown and you living in Georgia through the past convos, but thanks for connecting the dots now lol. If you're staying in town the night you pick your Bronco up let me know, I "should" have mine by Monday so let's grab a burger/beer at Ford's Garage in Dearborn and park them out front.

Last edited:

Jhagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Jentry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I picked up on the Bill Brown and you living in Georgia through the past convos, but thanks for connecting the dots now lol. If you're staying in town the night you pick your Bronco up let me know, I "should" have mine by Monday so let's grab a burger/beer at Ford's Garage in Dearborn and park them out front.
Will keep that in mind.!!!!!!!!
If we pick it up on 10/14 we will be hanging around a few days before driving home on Sunday.
A lot of our family members in Michigan are waiting to see it! Especially since they thought they were going to see it on our early July trip we made to Michigan. (when I thought we would be picking it up)

Detroit0486

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SVT Lightning, Audi S7
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will keep that in mind.!!!!!!!!
If we pick it up on 10/14 we will be hanging around a few days before driving home on Sunday.
A lot of our family members in Michigan are waiting to see it! Especially since they thought they were going to see it on our early July trip we made to Michigan. (when I thought we would be picking it up)
Oh I dont doubt that at all, not a bad way to break it in either.

Who was your salesperson at Bill Brown btw?

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some pics from our trip to the Texas Off-Roadeo on 10/01!
What a blast!
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates IMG_3086
Forgot one of my best pictures from the Off-Roadeo!
Background info. When it comes time to grab a šŸš— from the Hertz lot my wife thinks she is shopping for a permanent vehicle. I was a frequent traveler on my job and would grab one and go, not my wife.
Anyway, it was slim pickings at Hertz so we were going to grab a Nissan Rogue! Then ā€œweā€ had to decide on a color! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø
I said ā€œoh, thereā€™s a black oneā€! So we grabbed it! When we got to a Starbucks by Horseshoe Bay my wife noticed it was a Nissan Kicks! I had never even heard of it! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø Again!
It is small!!!

So we pull into the parking lot at the off-roadeo the next morning and there are about 6 big pickup trucks all neatly backed into their parking spaces!

I look at my wife and just say ā€œ I just have to!!ā€ She just laughed, she knew!!

Well hereā€™s the picture!
Parking with the big boys!!

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 40E53F27-FB10-458E-B0A6-A6FE1CB9CFEE

GRbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is anyone getting ANY info on why the few of us arenā€™t moving?? Iā€™m sure itā€™s a noā€¦ but figured Iā€™d ask.
Mike Levine actually responded to a tweet of mine on Tuesday and asked for my VIN and that we would check on it. His Twitter won't allow DMs so I sent through IG and let him know on Twitter that I sent through IG which he also responded to but as of today he still hasn't read the message where I sent the VIN and hasn't responded to my follow-up yesterday either.

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just discovered that my dealer got a Bronco today, that is is a CG OBX (like mine) BUT IS NOT MINE AND MINE DIDN'T COME WITH ITTTTTTTT AND IT'S A 10/1 BLEND. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mike Levine actually responded to a tweet of mine on Tuesday and asked for my VIN and that we would check on it. His Twitter won't allow DMs so I sent through IG and let him know on Twitter that I sent through IG which he also responded to but as of today he still hasn't read the message where I sent the VIN and hasn't responded to my follow-up yesterday either.
He wonā€™t respond to any of my tweets. My dealers rep opened a ticket to ask WTF, but I doubt it will show anything either.
Sponsored