Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is anyone getting ANY info on why the few of us aren’t moving?? I’m sure it’s a no… but figured I’d ask.
I don't think there's any rhyme or reason. I'm a 06/29 and just got the "built" email. No logic what so ever. At first I had thought my tracker just wasn't being updated and Ford not being consistent with their emails(what would give me that idea?). What did help ease the "lost feeling" was going to the Palsapp and seeing that all was updated on 09/16 which gave me some peace of mind that my Bronco wasn't lost and forgotten. To sum it all up, I got nutten.
Sponsored

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So if the dealership system still shows the vehicle is a spot on the route but it is actually at the terminal and unloaded, will the convoy truck not get scheduled?
So close yet I bet it still feels a long way away

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He won’t respond to any of my tweets. My dealers rep opened a ticket to ask WTF, but I doubt it will show anything either.
Every time I get told it's being escalated and a ticket is written, I get a call from Ford and they refer me to either my dealer or the Bronco customer service. Going in circles.

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So close yet I bet it still feels a long way away
It's here but the people at the dealership we to think it isn't and won't lift a finger to help find out what's going on with it.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No emails for me yet but it appears I may be close to one...

* ETIS shows several of my modules updated today

* On the tracking raw data page (aemservices), the 427CobraJet tracker and the Ford Pizza Tracker now show an ETA range from 10/24 to 10/30 where it had July dates yesterday.

* No changes yet in status or on palsapp

Last edited:

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No emails for me yet but it appears I may be close to one...

* ETIS shows several of my modules updated today

* On the tracking raw data page, the 427CobraJet tracker and the Ford Pizza Tracker now show an ETA range from 10/24 to 10/30 where it had July dates yesterday.

* No changes yet in status or on palsapp
Where in FL is yours going?

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my Built email today, 10/05, estimated delivery 10/11-10/17. I'll let you know!

My dealer is 11 miles from MAP.
. @aj_benedetto
My Bronco was delivered today 10/07.
Beat the estimate by a few days but kind of expected since it was right around the corner.

87gpe

First Edition
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe, Supra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My ETIS shows a few modules last updated 9/28, but no tracker indicates anything other than in production since 7/2.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/07 Update - I've been swamped most of the day but here to give the daily update! 20 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain today.

1633656792185.png

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I've decided post the following though as I do think it prudent to share my experience with the various trackers and how they changes (or better yet, didn't) to give a sliver of hope to those of you still waiting.

• ETA Start/End dates updated from original July dates Monday night (10/04)
  • "Awaiting Shipping" status (ie. Built) came early morning Tuesday (10/05), as recognized via AEMs, and therefore B6G Trackers.
NOTE: The B6G Tracker pulls data from this AEM link:
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

BUT

Most of the time when changes are pushed on Fords end, it differs (and from what I find, lags) from the following link, so I actually had a good 6hr heads up by following this link. Also, this link did not show the "nulls" during yesterdays outage.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

The difference is all in the "_" underscore.

• No movement on the AEMs data yesterday (10/06)
  • I checked my regions Convoy tracker (Cassens -https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/) this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my Bronco's VIN scheduled for transport today.
  • Around 3pm EST my Bronco arrived at my Dealer.
NOTE: My AEMs data still shows "Awaiting Shipping", even now - 7hrs after Delivery. According to Fords tracking data it is still at MAP....

Also to note, my ETIS data STILL shows only my original Production dates (07/13).

1633657999887.png

All this to say - There's still sliver of hope that you may have left Dirt Mountain, even if Ford's trackers say otherwise.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweet Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Respect to Mike for getting back to me. If you didn't see my prior post Mike had asked me to send him my VIn after I responded to a tweet of his. Out of respect for him I wouldn't suggest everyone sending their vins , inguess I just caught his attention at the right time.

Not sure if I believe it because it feels like it will never show up but fingers crossed.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates Screenshot_20211007-190533_Instagram
Sponsored