Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heard back from my dealer today, who reported back from the regional rep. It turns out, that my Bronco has an unshippable hardtop roof and that they are working to replace them. When it’s done, I’ll get an email to update me about shipping.

And here I was obsessing over nothing. They will email me when it’s done. I feel relieved now, can I come out of the padded room?
I expect that from the CS hotline, not the regional rep.
Make some calls, figure out the actual issue.

Seeing as you were already sent an email about a Sept. replacement, and the window ended 8 days ago you think they'd actually want to dig into it... But hey, offer to give $1k to charity publicly and the good ol' Farley will track down a Bronco that hasnt been parked for 14.5 weeks....

Time for the Duck Hunter meme to return?
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seeing as you were already sent an email about a Sept. replacement, and the window ended 8 days ago you think they'd actually want to dig into it... But hey, offer to give $1k to charity publicly and the good ol' Farley will track down a Bronco that hasnt been parked for 14.5 weeks....

3 straight days of tweeting the head honchos. Silence.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/08 Update - A total of 16 Bronco's were released today. Of interest is that today was the first day that NO JUNE BLENDS were released. :(

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1633737060166

Last edited:

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Literally on hold with them now. My call is important to them. I have to hold the line. They will be with me shortly…

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Literally on hold with them now. My call is important to them. I have to hold the line. They will be with me shortly…
Stay pumped... They're probably just experiencing higher than normal call volume.

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Taken from the Michigan Bronco Club (Bronco6G) Member stated this is the second Bronco totaled this week.
Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1633740117532

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Taken from the Michigan Bronco Club (Bronco6G) Member stated this is the second Bronco totaled this week.
What was the first?

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Heard back from my dealer today, who reported back from the regional rep. It turns out, that my Bronco has an unshippable hardtop roof and that they are working to replace them. When it’s done, I’ll get an email to update me about shipping.

And here I was obsessing over nothing. They will email me when it’s done. I feel relieved now, can I come out of the padded room?
Where's Catain Obvious when you need him?

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1633740117532.png
Oh wow...

That has to have been the semi that backed into it right? No airbags deployed so I'm thinking the Bronco was parked at the time of impact.

This has to be at MAP then.... Yuck...

I'm really hoping this want a DM truck... Not even going to check the tracker to see if one matches

CMU_Chip

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh wow...

That has to have been the semi that backed into it right? No airbags deployed so I'm thinking the Bronco was parked at the time of impact.

This has to be at MAP then.... Yuck...

I'm really hoping this want a DM truck... Not even going to check the tracker to see if one matches
Yes this happened at MAP According to Nite83 ... New hire kids.They lost control about 50-60 feet from the trailer and when it straightened out it was too late. There were three in the truck one had to get glass pulled out of his forehead. They weren’t wearing seat belts. According to a buddy of mine.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes this happened at MAP According to Nite83 ... New hire kids.They lost control about 50-60 feet from the trailer and when it straightened out it was too late. There were three in the truck one had to get glass pulled out of his forehead. They weren’t wearing seat belts. According to a buddy of mine.
It's definitely still inside the gates. How fast were they going to be able to lose control like that.... Damn....

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awww, that's gonna buff right out.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clearly part of that maintenance program they were talking about where they make sure your Bronco doesn't just sit at the Dirt Mountain Storage Complex... wondering is that pre- or post-Hardtop replacement??? We know the airbags worked!!!

What a bummer for some DMSC victim/prisoner. I wouldn't be surprised if mine was the other one that was wrecked this week.
Sponsored