Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far only 7 have been released today. All Mid-July.

Ford Bronco 6/30 blend dates 1633800443525
Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So far only 7 have been released today. All Mid-July.

With each day, the likelihood that our June builds were damaged gets higher and higher. I quit checking for ETA changes. I look for Rebuild in the sticker now.

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Taken from the Michigan Bronco Club (Bronco6G) Member stated this is the second Bronco totaled this week.
1633740117532.png
Clearly a MIC 1.0. Look at those roof gaps. I can’t quite see the condition of the tie rods from that angle though. This never would’ve happened if there were more cup holders

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/09 Update -Relatively slow day on the Mountain. 9 Bronco's were released:

SPECIAL NOTE: For the July 18th and onwards crowd (technically ends on August 17th, which was after the DM announcement). I have added a new field in the Tracker to ask if you have been notified or have checked to see if your Bronco has been affected by the Air Bag recalls.

You can check to see by entering you VIN in the following website: https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

Feel free to either update the Form or just "@" me here and I'll update it for you.

Once identified as "RECALLED" your Row in the Sheet will turn Purple to identify to others which ones were affected and potentially why your rig has not yet left the "In-Production" phase. @PittShawn is the first to be identified:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With each day, the likelihood that our June builds were damaged gets higher and higher. I quit checking for ETA changes. I look for Rebuild in the sticker now.
I keep checking this thread just to see if you got an email #findpapasmurfsbronco

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a September repair rollcall for those of us that are still stuck on Dirt Mountain. There are 26 of us just on here, so maybe there are 100-150 actual Broncos that missed the deadline. Please let us know that you are ok and still stranded with us... Or let us rejoice that you made it out!!

@skyman @ChrisBicknell71 @Lisi08 @treadlightly @BuiltRight Industries @J.R. Rowley @bogshotrods @Wiscosown @307Bronco @BuffaloBronco87 @Brianew @lizzymash @BroncoMomma @Jhagan @Nickyp1 @vintage @MostHumblest @Socalpunk88 @GRbronco @Txchewy @lauk101 @jmoney @BroncoChris @BroncoWildtrak @abeabeabe

GRbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is a September repair rollcall for those of us that are still stuck on Dirt Mountain. There are 26 of us just on here, so maybe there are 100-150 actual Broncos that missed the deadline. Please let us know that you are ok and still stranded with us... Or let us rejoice that you made it out!!

@skyman @ChrisBicknell71 @Lisi08 @treadlightly @BuiltRight Industries @J.R. Rowley @bogshotrods @Wiscosown @307Bronco @BuffaloBronco87 @Brianew @lizzymash @BroncoMomma @Jhagan @Nickyp1 @vintage @MostHumblest @Socalpunk88 @GRbronco @Txchewy @lauk101 @jmoney @BroncoChris @BroncoWildtrak @abeabeabe
Still on the mountain for all I know…. Which is very little

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess I'm on the Harris county Dirt Mountain somewhere.

BroncoChris

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still on the mountain

Sponsored

lauk101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still on the mountain as well. It's aggravating to see so many around our dates get released and get the email from Ford saying the top is being replaced by the end of September, but still no update. Bronco customer service told me to try calling again around October 15th to see if there's an update. Not sure why they even sent an email stating September for the top replacement...

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ferris-buellers-day-off-bueller-bueller-bueller.gif

Present. Starting to be a source of pride.

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Picked her up today. Had the dealer swap wheels and tires, but not before I picked a few Dirt Mountain stones from the tread. When the rest of y’all finally get yours, it will be worth it.

00202F74-8CA5-4378-87FB-E61535C46514.jpeg

601F5C96-BA74-4F07-86F0-06F4C2A3748B.jpeg

CDFECF32-576F-4875-B00F-FDAB0BF491B9.jpeg

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Still here, physically. Mentally... Questionable. Thanks for asking

Socalpunk88

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Still at dirt mountain
Sponsored