First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clearly a MIC 1.0. Look at those roof gaps. I can’t quite see the condition of the tie rods from that angle though. This never would’ve happened if there were more cup holders
Look that accident was in no way the fault of the Ford employees. Someone obviously snuck out to Dirt Mountain and waxed that vehicle... Of only it wasn't waxed! Oh, the humanity...
Sponsored

lizzymash

Outer Banks
First Name
Lizzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold in August
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a September repair rollcall for those of us that are still stuck on Dirt Mountain. There are 26 of us just on here, so maybe there are 100-150 actual Broncos that missed the deadline. Please let us know that you are ok and still stranded with us... Or let us rejoice that you made it out!!

@skyman @ChrisBicknell71 @Lisi08 @treadlightly @BuiltRight Industries @J.R. Rowley @bogshotrods @Wiscosown @307Bronco @BuffaloBronco87 @Brianew @lizzymash @BroncoMomma @Jhagan @Nickyp1 @vintage @MostHumblest @Socalpunk88 @GRbronco @Txchewy @lauk101 @jmoney @BroncoChris @BroncoWildtrak @abeabeabe
Sadly still haven’t heard anything despite being told my roof would be replaced in September. Angry but glad we’re all in it together!

dpal16

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get this to work?
Yes it works. It gives you more detailed info on expected to delivery to whatever train depot is close to you. If I understand it correctly, from there it goes by truck to your dealer by I’ve seen that part take 7+ days.
Feel free to send me your Norfolk Southern rail car number and I’ll DM you more details

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is a September repair rollcall for those of us that are still stuck on Dirt Mountain. There are 26 of us just on here, so maybe there are 100-150 actual Broncos that missed the deadline. Please let us know that you are ok and still stranded with us... Or let us rejoice that you made it out!!

@skyman @ChrisBicknell71 @Lisi08 @treadlightly @BuiltRight Industries @J.R. Rowley @bogshotrods @Wiscosown @307Bronco @BuffaloBronco87 @Brianew @lizzymash @BroncoMomma @Jhagan @Nickyp1 @vintage @MostHumblest @Socalpunk88 @GRbronco @Txchewy @lauk101 @jmoney @BroncoChris @BroncoWildtrak @abeabeabe
Still stranded and dying inside.

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clearly a MIC 1.0. Look at those roof gaps. I can’t quite see the condition of the tie rods from that angle though. This never would’ve happened if there were more cup holders
how in the holy hell does that even happen?

Sponsored

BuffaloBronco87

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still stranded, but...... Mike Levine messaged me on Twitter last night and they are looking into mine on Tuesday.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still stranded, but...... Mike Levine messaged me on Twitter last night and they are looking into mine on Tuesday.
Feel free to ask him about all of ours. If needed, I stole the data from @CO-Bronco chart and have our blend dates with rotation numbers for convenience.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10/09 Update -Relatively slow day on the Mountain. 9 Bronco's were released:

1633820912950.png

SPECIAL NOTE: For the July 18th and onwards crowd (technically ends on August 17th, which was after the DM announcement). I have added a new field in the Tracker to ask if you have been notified or have checked to see if your Bronco has been affected by the Air Bag recalls.

You can check to see by entering you VIN in the following website: https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

Feel free to either update the Form or just "@" me here and I'll update it for you.

Once identified as "RECALLED" your Row in the Sheet will turn Purple to identify to others which ones were affected and potentially why your rig has not yet left the "In-Production" phase. @PittShawn is the first to be identified:

1633821320245.png
Well at least I was first for something!

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven't gotten any emails or updates from Ford and my trackers all still show the same old July ETA start & end dates, but I did get word from a reliable (I think) source that my Bronco did in fact ship. So I guess I'm cautiously optimistic? We shall see... 🤞

Sponsored

Txchewy

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still on the Mountain. Getting more frustrated by the day.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked her up today. Had the dealer swap wheels and tires, but not before I picked a few Dirt Mountain stones from the tread. When the rest of y’all finally get yours, it will be worth it.

00202F74-8CA5-4378-87FB-E61535C46514.jpeg

601F5C96-BA74-4F07-86F0-06F4C2A3748B.jpeg

CDFECF32-576F-4875-B00F-FDAB0BF491B9.jpeg
Who applied the decals, the dealer? Looks great.

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I haven't gotten any emails or updates from Ford and my trackers all still show the same old July ETA start & end dates, but I did get word from a reliable (I think) source that my Bronco did in fact ship. So I guess I'm cautiously optimistic? We shall see... 🤞
Super exciting! Hope they prove very reliable!

abeabeabe

Base
First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base

Still in production here. Last email was on 09/23 saying my hardtop would be replace “this month”, meaning September. No further update.
Sponsored