Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think maybe I'm not smart enough for this; I am not sure what my "car initials" are on the window sticker apparently, and I don't understand the Little Orphan Annie code above. Time to just stop trying to monitor the process, I guess, and wait for it to show up when it shows up. Sold my truck Friday, predicting arrival this week of my Bronco. I'll be out of town Friday and Saturday.

Jack Cooper destination still showing as "null" for me and still "pending."

No changes in Ford or B6G tracking since update of 7/16 shipped date, except new (7/20) date at bottom of window sticker two days ago.

It is just frustrating in 2021 to not be able to track the current location of my Bronco in transit.
yeah I feel like I need to use my calls to dealer sparingly and trying to track down my visibility report + make sure they call me day of when it arrives + not to install my front license plate bracket is a step too far for this dude who has no reason to care as much as me.
Sponsored

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also am very curious what Jack Cooper's routes are. Someone posted their new Bronco was delivered two days ago (or more?) in Knoxville, TN. I'm only 405 miles South of Knoxville.
You are talking about my BL softtop. mine was delivered about midnight on the 20th to Wyatt Johnson Ford in Nashville by truck. I picked it up yesterday. I was a 7/13 blend with a 4341 rotation

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are talking about my BL softtop. mine was delivered about midnight on the 20th to Wyatt Johnson Ford in Nashville by truck. I picked it up yesterday. I was a 7/13 blend with a 4341 rotation
Photos soonerbronco!

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, for some reason I couldn't find your thread on it. Congrats. So puzzling that mine with 7/13 blend, 7/14 build, 7/16 ship hasn't reached north Mississippi yet.

Sponsored

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m installing 285/75/17 BFG Mud terrains tomorrow. Here it is with the 33ā€ BFGsā€¦.

0D916C0F-1A18-4EC1-BD3E-94CED3A1DB14.jpeg
Nicely done - already got the tint going! awesome about the bfgs - whats the logic there vs the 35s? @soonerbronco? brush guard looks dope. you digging it?

Last edited:

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nicely done - already got the tint going! awesome about the bfgs. brush guard looks dope. you digging it?
Iā€™m drinking a beer and smoking a cigar so I may ramble on for a bit. You askedā€¦.. fair warningā€¦ā€¦

Definitely a better ride and steering response than my JLU. My brother commented the interior felt a ton bigger too. I do miss my sky one-touch top thoughā€¦. I installed a bikini top last night. 90 degrees and humid today in Knoxville, I didnā€™t sweat. The bikini top gives you just the right amount of shade. I do wish I could pull it a little tighter to keep it from buffeting when going over about 40 mph.

FWIW, my 17 year old son thinks my radio rocks! Thatā€™s the only judge I need, so no complaints! He just left with it to football practice so I had to lecture himā€¦. ā€œdonā€™t be a dumbass!ā€ I thought it was strange when he was up at 7am asking me what farm work needed to be done todayā€¦ I put him on the weed eater for the last 8 hrs. Guess he earned the privilege of driving my bronco to practice.

BTW. I almost ordered door bagsā€¦. I didnā€™t realize it already included door bags. Glad I didnā€™t order.

I did order the Molle bag organizer for the rear door. I screwed up and ordered the bag set tooā€¦. I didnā€™t know the molle setup already includes the bags. Now I have duplicate bags!

I pulled the carpet mats out and installed rubber mats; much better.

Everybody is enamored with the ā€œgiantā€ (their words, mine) screen on the dash. Guess it was a good decision. Another common reactionā€¦ ā€œbronco is way bigger than I imagined!ā€ probably a phallic joke needed here, but canā€™t come up with right oneā€¦.

I swear my MGV is different than the overland rig I saw at celebration east last fall. Not better or worse, just different. More of a ā€œdenimā€ texture vs a leather texture. I still love it.

Traveling back from Nashville yesterday (about 160 miles interstate averaging about 79 mph), I was impressed with the soft top. Huge difference from my last soft top many years ago (ā€˜85 CJ7); the right decision (from day 1) for my use. Iā€™ll mostly leave the top down and drive my LC on rainy days. My wife thinks I should sell it (my ā€˜17 LC) but I got to appear more mature occasionally for new clients. I did get asked by one of my office tenants if I was having a mid-life crisis. I said ā€œnot yet, havenā€™t bought a vette.ā€ Maybe I shouldā€™ve ordered a more subtle color? nah, I wanted red. Just felt right from the beginning.

I do get cold reactions from Jeep ownersā€¦ā€¦out of habit, I find myself giving the cool dude 4 finger wave to them from atop the steering wheel. I get no return wave. Got to break that habit ASAP.

Wyatt Johnson Ford took great care of me. Invoice price plus $100 doc fee (with X plan PIN). They stuck to the deal they posted on B6G (somewhat reluctantly). I was their first bronco sale. Truck was detailed and full tank of fuel. In and out in about 45 minutes. No hard sell on extended warranty etcā€¦. They wanted a pic for social media so I obliged. No dealer in East Tenn would even come close.

Iā€™ll post new pics tomorrow with the mud-terrains. Not planning on removing the crash bars, Iā€™ll know in the morning. Iā€™ve rambled long enough. Happy to answer questions

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m drinking a beer and smoking a cigar so I may ramble on for a bit. You askedā€¦.. fair warningā€¦ā€¦

Definitely a better ride and steering response than my JLU. My brother commented the interior felt a ton bigger too. I do miss my sky one-touch top thoughā€¦. I installed a bikini top last night. 90 degrees and humid today in Knoxville, I didnā€™t sweat. The bikini top gives you just the right amount of shade. I do wish I could pull it a little tighter to keep it from buffeting when going over about 40 mph.

FWIW, my 17 year old son thinks my radio rocks! Thatā€™s the only judge I need, so no complaints! He just left with it to football practice so I had to lecture himā€¦. ā€œdonā€™t be a dumbass!ā€ I thought it was strange when he was up at 7am asking me what farm work needed to be done todayā€¦ I put him on the weed eater for the last 8 hrs. Guess he earned the privilege of driving my bronco to practice.

BTW. I almost ordered door bagsā€¦. I didnā€™t realize it already included door bags. Glad I didnā€™t order.

I did order the Molle bag organizer for the rear door. I screwed up and ordered the bag set tooā€¦. I didnā€™t know the molle setup already includes the bags. Now I have duplicate bags!

Everybody is enamored with the ā€œgiantā€ (their words, mine) screen on the dash. Guess it was a good decision. Another common reactionā€¦ ā€œbronco is way bigger than I imagined!ā€ probably a phallic joke needed here, but canā€™t come up with right oneā€¦.

I swear my MGV is different than the overland rig I saw at celebration east last fall. Not better or worse, just different. More of a ā€œdenimā€ texture vs a leather texture. I still love it.

Traveling back from Nashville yesterday (about 160 miles interstate averaging about 79 mph), I was impressed with the soft top. Huge difference from my last soft top many years ago (ā€˜85 CJ7); the right decision (from day 1) for my use. Iā€™ll mostly leave the top down and drive my LC on rainy days. My wife thinks I should sell it (my ā€˜17 LC) but I got to appear more mature occasionally for new clients. I did get asked by one of my office tenants if I was having a mid-life crisis. I said ā€œnot yet, havenā€™t bought a vette.ā€ Maybe I shouldā€™ve ordered a more subtle color? nah, I wanted red. Just felt right from the beginning.

I do get cold reactions from Jeep ownersā€¦ā€¦out of habit, I find myself giving the cool dude 4 finger wave to them from atop the steering wheel. I get no return wave. Got to break that habit ASAP.

Wyatt Johnson Ford took great care of me. Invoice price plus $100 doc fee (with X plan PIN). They stuck to the deal they posted on B6G (somewhat reluctantly). I was their first bronco sale. Truck was detailed and full tank of fuel. In and out in about 45 minutes. No hard sell on extended warranty etcā€¦. They wanted a pic for social media so I obliged. No dealer in East Tenn would even come close.

Iā€™ll post new pics tomorrow with the mud-terrains. Not planning on removing the crash bars, Iā€™ll know in the morning. Iā€™ve rambled long enough. Happy to answer questions
What do you mean it already included door bags? Did you order those? I didnā€™t think Badlands came with them automatically? Curious because I have a BL coming but have been unsuccessful trying to order door bags.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

love all of this - great feedback. Now more excited. My kids have 5 yrs until license so I just have to keep my wife from stealing it. Now what about the mud BFGs - whats the reasoning, just your offroad plan or something else?

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean it already included door bags? Did you order those? I didnā€™t think Badlands came with them automatically? Curious because I have a BL coming but have been unsuccessful trying to order door bags.
I did not order any accessories with my bronco order. Too afraid of delaying my build. I did not order the bags, they were in the back in a plastic bag when I picked up my bronco. I bought all the accessories either from a dealer (Levittown) or from other B6G members.

Accessories Iā€™ve bought separately:

brush guard ( B6G / Joe from Cincinnati)
Bikini top (Levittown)
Molle bags kit for rear gate (Levittown)
Rubber mats (Levittown)
Pod Lights (Levittown backordered)
285/75 BFG M/T (Simple Tire on Memorial Day sale, install tomorrow)

my sticker:
Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks C08369C8-A6F7-4FEB-AF22-3B349BE87A66

Sponsored

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

love all of this - great feedback. Now more excited. My kids have 5 yrs until license so I just have to keep my wife from stealing it. Now what about the mud BFGs - whats the reasoning, just your offroad plan or something else?
I love BFGs. Had a bad experience with Goodyears many years ago. I swore I would never drive on them again.

Planning on putting my 33s on my sonā€™s OBX (with different wheels, hoping to find some std BL wheels). I wanted a little chunkier tire with an aggressive tread on my BL. As much as I like the sas, I couldnā€™t bring myself to accept the GY tires and the big flares. No offense to the sas crowd.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not order any accessories with my bronco order. Too afraid of delaying my build. I did not order the bags, they were in the back in a plastic bag when I picked up my bronco. I bought all the accessories either from a dealer (Levittown) or from other B6G members.

Accessories Iā€™ve bought separately:

brush guard ( B6G / Joe from Cincinnati)
Bikini top (Levittown)
Molle bags kit for rear gate (Levittown)
Rubber mats (Levittown)
Pod Lights (Levittown backordered)
285/75 BFG M/T (Simple Tire on Memorial Day sale, install tomorrow)

my sticker:
Ford Bronco 7/13 Blend Folks C08369C8-A6F7-4FEB-AF22-3B349BE87A66
Interesting thanks. Maybe mine will come with those too. Guess I will stop looking and just see what comes with it.

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love BFGs. Had a bad experience with Goodyears many years ago. I swore I would never drive on them again.

Planning on putting my 33s on my sonā€™s OBX (with different wheels, hoping to find some std BL wheels). I wanted a little chunkier tire with an aggressive tread on my BL. As much as I like the sas, I couldnā€™t bring myself to accept the GY tires and the big flares. No offense to the sas crowd.
I hate the flares I'm with you. I will try the thinner flares they are easy to swap out and worth it if the dont end up sticking out more than half inch or so. risky tho
Sponsored