Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This Module Build Data just populated for the first time sometime in the last hour if that helps anyone, hoping that is a good sign!

7/14 #5502

Ford Bronco 7/14 Blend Date Thread 1626382603777

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Apologies I was being lazy with screen shot 1fmee5bh4mla7847
VIN is too short

I really want yours. Yours will make me write a big long post of my findings..........

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Feeling so left out..... dont even have a vin yet with a 7/14 res date.

outer banks 4dr mic top, roast leather, lux, 2.7L, non sas, roof rack and tow. Patiently waiting to join in on the fun.

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, so i pretty much have it figured out.

DISCLAIMER: the below data and information is of my opinion and does not reflect any dealership or Ford Motor Company as a whole. I simply used the resources available to dealerships to determine this week's builds based on rotations. I may be completely in left field.

the rotation number appears to be what they would produce in a certain amount of time (week, month, idk). The blend date is suggested to be a date as to when it will be produced. from the data that i gathered from THIS week, it was expected that blend dates of 7/14 from 5000-5500 would have been built on Wednesday. For whatever reason, mine included, it was not. However, because mine and others had module data, i expect to see a build date on mine and those in my ship tomorrow or later tonight, whenever the plant scans them in. maybe they are a day behind? i dont know. but there is a clear line in the sand on the following:

1. just because you have sync updates on ford.com does NOT mean your vehicle is built. it just means that the server for your VIN was updates. That being said, it means youre close. probably a day out.
2. you may or may not have received an email. the vehicle may be built, but it may not be ready to ship. inhale/exhale. it will come. convoy shipments will likely be later due to truck driver shortages
3. dont blame the hardtops for you not getting the email. there will likely be other factors included with that. again, inhale/exhale. we will get through this.

my guesstimate is that they will resume 5000-5500 today and 5501-6000 tomorrow. again, i dont know. im going on the facts and what the data is suggesting to me. if you are 5000-5500 this week, you can almost safely assume youll have your birthday this week (yes, birthday is a coverup) and so on. and then next week, we get to figure out the math problem all over again! horray!

again people, inhale/exhale. i am disgruntled and fired up like all of you. trust the process.

sincerely,
a rogue

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

outer banks 4dr mic top, roast leather, lux, 2.7L, non sas, roof rack and tow. Patiently waiting to join in on the fun.
You might be confusing a 7/14/20 reservation date with a 7/14/21 blend date.

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

that's really weird. what dealership did you go through?

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I see, my bad. @Lagrange 6g

not your birthday yet, see my long post above. you have vehicle data. you may have a birthday tonight or tomorrow.

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, so i pretty much have it figured out.

DISCLAIMER: the below data and information is of my opinion and does not reflect any dealership or Ford Motor Company as a whole. I simply used the resources available to dealerships to determine this week's builds based on rotations. I may be completely in left field.

the rotation number appears to be what they would produce in a certain amount of time (week, month, idk). The blend date is suggested to be a date as to when it will be produced. from the data that i gathered from THIS week, it was expected that blend dates of 7/14 from 5000-5500 would have been built on Wednesday. For whatever reason, mine included, it was not. However, because mine and others had module data, i expect to see a build date on mine and those in my ship tomorrow or later tonight, whenever the plant scans them in. maybe they are a day behind? i dont know. but there is a clear line in the sand on the following:

1. just because you have sync updates on ford.com does NOT mean your vehicle is built. it just means that the server for your VIN was updates. That being said, it means youre close. probably a day out.
2. you may or may not have received an email. the vehicle may be built, but it may not be ready to ship. inhale/exhale. it will come. convoy shipments will likely be later due to truck driver shortages
3. dont blame the hardtops for you not getting the email. there will likely be other factors included with that. again, inhale/exhale. we will get through this.

my guesstimate is that they will resume 5000-5500 today and 5501-6000 tomorrow. again, i dont know. im going on the facts and what the data is suggesting to me. if you are 5000-5500 this week, you can almost safely assume youll have your birthday this week (yes, birthday is a coverup) and so on. and then next week, we get to figure out the math problem all over again! horray!

again people, inhale/exhale. i am disgruntled and fired up like all of you. trust the process.

sincerely,
a rogue
Thanks!

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I had your build with sasquatch and not roof rack. 7/14 1 am reservation. Switched to soft top and 2.3 and dropped tow. Kept Lux, leather, sasquatch. Got built today.
Sponsored