Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is it possible that more people with units between 5000 and 5500 have had birthdays and the system is just not updating immediately?

Last edited:

96GreenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Bronco XLT, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 7M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youre the exception that i found over 5500 that has module data. no birthday, but youre in the party boat.
Maybe they program the "module" separately before it gets installed in the truck? Just speculation, I have no idea

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is it possible that more units have been built between 5000 and 5500 and the system is just not updating immediately?
I imagine so. I know we have a 5502 that has module data. And I also know we have a 5600 something that does not.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I imagine so. I know we have a 5502 that has module data. And I also know we have a 5600 something that does not.
How many spreadsheets do you have going right now lol

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, so i pretty much have it figured out.

DISCLAIMER: the below data and information is of my opinion and does not reflect any dealership or Ford Motor Company as a whole. I simply used the resources available to dealerships to determine this week's builds based on rotations. I may be completely in left field.

the rotation number appears to be what they would produce in a certain amount of time (week, month, idk). The blend date is suggested to be a date as to when it will be produced. from the data that i gathered from THIS week, it was expected that blend dates of 7/14 from 5000-5500 would have been built on Wednesday. For whatever reason, mine included, it was not. However, because mine and others had module data, i expect to see a build date on mine and those in my ship tomorrow or later tonight, whenever the plant scans them in. maybe they are a day behind? i dont know. but there is a clear line in the sand on the following:

1. just because you have sync updates on ford.com does NOT mean your vehicle is built. it just means that the server for your VIN was updates. That being said, it means youre close. probably a day out.
2. you may or may not have received an email. the vehicle may be built, but it may not be ready to ship. inhale/exhale. it will come. convoy shipments will likely be later due to truck driver shortages
3. dont blame the hardtops for you not getting the email. there will likely be other factors included with that. again, inhale/exhale. we will get through this.

my guesstimate is that they will resume 5000-5500 today and 5501-6000 tomorrow. again, i dont know. im going on the facts and what the data is suggesting to me. if you are 5000-5500 this week, you can almost safely assume youll have your birthday this week (yes, birthday is a coverup) and so on. and then next week, we get to figure out the math problem all over again! horray!

again people, inhale/exhale. i am disgruntled and fired up like all of you. trust the process.

sincerely,
a rogue

Yeah so I can assume being 7/16 blend with a rotation of 7136 it wont be really till next week birthday huhšŸ˜”

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah so I can assume being 7/16 blend with a rotation of 7136 it wont be really till next week birthday huhšŸ˜”
Yeah, i would assume that unfortunately. I'm at 5826 and I'm just gonna assume Monday and be surprised if it gets built tomorrow.

Sponsored

CZYHORSVA

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my blend # was 2453. Original date on sticker was 6/27 now it says 7/15. But itā€™s been saying built since 7/2 per the dealer. Iā€™ve been very patient about thisā€¦.until now LOL

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 7/16 blend has a rotation on 7147 so hopefully our Broncos become friends

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had module data earlier today and my SYNC has updated now, so I think I'm close. 5187

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bad news boys and gals. I expected to see my wagon finished after my golf lessons and another hour of hitting. Still shows that itā€™s not built. Iā€™m gonna be up until 10 CST (11 EST) and find out where Iā€™m at. If no birthday, either my idea is wrong or something happened.

no tin hat theories just yet. But we will see what the night brings in the next hour and a halfā€¦.
Sponsored