Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i seen so many, I would not remember specifically each one but I watched and touched rotation 5010-5400 somewhere in there.. was very smooth..MIC tops need to be replaced on a few..so hold your panties ladies..
Anything prior to 5000? I am 4652. 7/13 blend date, 7/14 in production date. Still shows in production. (1FMDE5BH5MLA79457)
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good to hear.

What happens with the builds that need the MIC top replaced?
Do they just have to wait until an extra MIC top is available or do they get priority for the next top over the next build in sequence?

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good to hear.

What happens with the builds that need the MIC top replaced?
Do they just have to wait until an extra MIC top is available or do they get priority for the next top over the next build in sequence?
They have team swapping them out as they come in and I am sure after next week's production shutdown the WEBASTARDS will catch up somewhat..and they are still shipping on shutdown. I expect a lot of "clean up" at this shutdown phase actually. Just an opinion...not a factual statement. I want to make that clear. But I have 30 plus years..so there's that.

Sponsored

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anything prior to 5000? I am 4652. 7/13 blend date, 7/14 in production date. Still shows in production. (1FMDE5BH5MLA79457)
the tracker is not accurate, i am finding that out, its good but its not in perfect timing..I am not sure if that is because of quality checks because they have a ton of those or rail and trucking waiting to get their delivery mixes right..not sure.

Lagrange 6g

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was 5096 on the 14th would like to see
dude, I went to work to shoot video for work and it will be released in about a week...i was on the line during that period..so i have footage...I just have to get approval for release them, we will release. Not until I get approval. No way Jack.. However, it was a real smooth day..

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was 5096 on the 14th would like to see
All Terrain Nation on you tube will be resharing the video publicly, folks can sub his channel and get it first. We will release and they will repost here once the video has the green light. This is the area in time and space in which the video was shot. I thought many of you would like to know that. maybe you will see yours maybe not. but it is the day and those vins are def on the final line. Again, I will share more when I can.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"tell your 6g buddies to be patient. We don't like to build junk!"
Great comment.
MAP plant is apparently known for having a high quality operation, they are proud and protective of it ... so I have read from a few sources.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's not bait, I was waiting for mine and shooting video..during your build..seen many please read above
no no no no, I hope you did not take my coment in a bad way ... I had read the post a few hours ago ....and like a cat and curiosity , it got the better of me . I absolutely had to ask ...regardless of your disclaimers LOL!
I have a sickness , Broncoholism.
I wonder what kind of program Broncoholics Anonymous (BA) has?

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i seen so many, I would not remember specifically each one but I watched and touched rotation 5010-5400 somewhere in there.. was very smooth..MIC tops need to be replaced on a few..so hold your panties ladies..
5347 cactus gray FE? VIN A40852. Hope you saw and touched it. Hope her birth went smoothly. Did she ask about me?
Sponsored