First Name
The Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members of this Thread up to pg. 20:
@gemask | @LetRBuck | @Shamrocklax03 | @Irish Wristwatch | @Amcap76 | @Timinpgh | @Kickit | @DPierce | @tomwilli2025 | @Carolina Jim | @SirChadly71 | @Jlambe13 | @Nu2Fordz | @Kelleynrusty | @Desert_6G | @Hart4523 | @NYCBD | @Jrrank | @ApexNCBronco | @Balthezor | @mrnoodley | @A10Warthog | @SilverBullets | @Mike2047 | @soupcook | @Apugh67 | @Harrison Highlander | @Seahund | @cowinsawdents | @R11 | @DudeBronco | @g8rb8t | @Tricky Nick | @Roksta | @noladead | @Jrrank | @ajdavis19 | @zeos386sx | @jmalinov | @tomwilli2025 | @AJS | @moejoe34 | @leviticusw | @BroncoBernie | @JCAntimatter | @Dutchballs88 | @TheBroncoReport | @Broncoma | @aschillingchi | @clojc | @BOLD Renegade93 | @HUBB | @JayhawkJake | @RyanRallyX
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All - After over a week of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 380 pages in total) there is one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. But it is very hard to quantify this with the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

I figured I'd post it here first to get some data and gather some feedback for potential improvements before creating an individual Thread (aiming for tomorrow morning) as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten to add.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker
--------------------------------

Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

"In-Production" Only Vehicle Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Raw Data can be found here:
Raw Data

Shout out to @PecOBX , @Permaxyz , @KyTruckPlant, @MacDonald_Photo, @jmalinov and multiple others for helping track our progress and data thus far!

***EDIT*** It is worth noting that the Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.
Updated my stats...and wow impressive what you put together for the team!
Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated my stats...and wow impressive what you put together for the team!
Had to do something to take my mind off of Purgatory 🤪

I'd much rather by tinkering with the electronics in the Bronco than with numbers on a computer though.

Apugh67

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F350, 2017 Lincoln MKZ, 2018 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my "built" email today. 7/15 Blend date, 7/29 built, Estimated delivery 8/19. 5875 rotation.

Badlands, 4dr, SAS, 2.7L, Lux, Twg Pkg, Cactus Gray
I’m the same build. 7/15 5759. No-email.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hot damn. I've spent entirely too much time on the In-Production Tracker the past few days and clearly not enough time shooting the shit with ya'll.

So wazzup everyone!? Anyone get a surprise call from their Dealership?
I heard a joke of an email went out today, thankfully being 🇨🇦 I was excluded that one :p

giphy.gif

Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Window Sticker updated to today's date, 8/01/2021. Last time it updated was the day a delivery date showed, which disappeared a couple days later.

Blend 7/15, 5758

No other changes to trackers and no email though.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After checking in with my dealer, I received this in an email.

Brent, the status of your Bronco is that it is completely produced and in transit from the assembly plant
to the holding yard in Kansas City. It shows to be here by 8/15-8/20. I am tracking all retail orders twice a week
and if I see anything I will let you know.
Those delivery dates jive with the estimated delivery date that was on my pizza tracker for a day or two (and then went away). Still shows "In Production" on the pizza tracker.

ApexNCBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
The Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How the blend 15 doing? Anyone with MiC get delivered or at least Built emails?

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How the blend 15 doing? Anyone with MiC get delivered or at least Built emails?
Dealer says mine in on a rail car to KC, but no emails from Ford.

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got nuttin 0716

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I knew. I have seen a couple threads about folks calling the rail lines or finding someone who works there to check for you. Only info I have is the window sticker and that says ‘rail’. So I know it was shipped by rail and here I am waiting.
It's on other threads, but I am copying here...I have been calling CSX line, and have tracked it daily...today it was moving from the Blue Island yard in Chicago to KC area...then it will go up to Omaha and then to Des Moines area. It is on BNSF since it left Chicago, but the CSX line has updates. Just clearly say the letters of your rail car, as the automated system has a hard time getting it correct...and do not talk to any live person...

"In case you haven't found a site that shows how to track your truck by rail...here you go.

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership."

Mine was four letters and 6 numbers.

"There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person please hang up and try again."
Sponsored