Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel like I should be excited, but I do not trust it.

Blend: 07/15 Rotation: 6158

OB, 2.7, MIC, Lux - Delivery in Chicago

Ford Bronco 7/15 Blend Date Folks Capture3.PNG
I just called my dealer and it was not delivered yesterday (7/26) in Louisville.

Ford Bronco 7/15 Blend Date Folks 1627394487381

Sponsored

Codyrl27

Outer Banks
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just saw that they took away my ETA date of 8/7/21 ..... wonder if I will get it before Christmas. At least at that time of the year I can use the heated seats and steering wheel features!

A10Warthog

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra Terminator,Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw that they took away my ETA date of 8/7/21 ..... wonder if I will get it before Christmas. At least at that time of the year I can use the heated seats and steering wheel features!
Same.. What ever that means!

ApexNCBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
The Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nooooo! Same here. Does anyone on the thread have insider knowledge of what/why.

Sponsored

tomwilli2025

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just noticed that my window sticker updated on the bottom to 7/29. I had a END DATE on the tracker of 8/15 but it was deleted yesterday.

mattmanlove

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No emails or anything but just noticed a EST delivery date of 8/7/21 but still states in production. Anyone else have this too?

7/15 blend, 4 Dr, Outer banks, 2.7L, MIC, Lux, 6107 rotation
7/15 Blend Date, 4 Dr Badlands, 2.7l, Soft Top, Lux, 5875 rotation

The tracker updated yesterday from n/a to 8/7 delivery date, but no email or update to tracker for built. Then today the tracker went to blank for delivery date. Still stating in production for the tracker.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Members of this Thread up to pg. 20:
@gemask | @LetRBuck | @Shamrocklax03 | @Irish Wristwatch | @Amcap76 | @Timinpgh | @Kickit | @DPierce | @tomwilli2025 | @Carolina Jim | @SirChadly71 | @Jlambe13 | @Nu2Fordz | @Kelleynrusty | @Desert_6G | @Hart4523 | @NYCBD | @Jrrank | @ApexNCBronco | @Balthezor | @mrnoodley | @A10Warthog | @SilverBullets | @Mike2047 | @soupcook | @Apugh67 | @Harrison Highlander | @Seahund | @cowinsawdents | @R11 | @DudeBronco | @g8rb8t | @Tricky Nick | @Roksta | @noladead | @Jrrank | @ajdavis19 | @zeos386sx | @jmalinov | @tomwilli2025 | @AJS | @moejoe34 | @leviticusw | @BroncoBernie | @JCAntimatter | @Dutchballs88 | @TheBroncoReport | @Broncoma | @aschillingchi | @clojc | @BOLD Renegade93 | @HUBB | @JayhawkJake | @RyanRallyX
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All - After over a week of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 380 pages in total) there is one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. But it is very hard to quantify this with the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

I figured I'd post it here first to get some data and gather some feedback for potential improvements before creating an individual Thread (aiming for tomorrow morning) as I'm sure there are things I have forgotten to add.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker
--------------------------------

Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

"In-Production" Only Vehicle Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Raw Data can be found here:
Raw Data

Shout out to @PecOBX , @Permaxyz , @KyTruckPlant, @MacDonald_Photo, @jmalinov and multiple others for helping track our progress and data thus far!

***EDIT*** It is worth noting that the Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.

Last edited:

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Nu2Fordz

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, BMW M6, GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had posted some information earlier on this thread but I guess I'm too technically challenged to add it to the spreadsheet.

Looks like I am very much in the minority because my Bronco delivered to my dealer today, picking it up tomorrow.

7/15 Blend, 6088 rotation, 7/16 Production, 7/17 shipped. Arrived at dealer 7/29 (Brewster NY).

Tracker showed built, shipped box was never checked, but I had delivery eta 8/2 to 8/8. On 7/29 all boxes checked.

4DR Badlands, Soft Top, SAS, 2.7, Lux, tow, leather
Sponsored

Last edited: