Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a build date of 7/25 originally 7/24….BL 6cyl, high, hard top. Nothing extra. On the afternoon of 7/25 in production and modules turned on. Window sticker right on schedule. It’s been in production since. Dealer says it’s scheduled to be delivered the week of 8/14 both times I asked. In production should only be 3 or 4 days. So starting to get a little anxious.

Kbeas

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When someone actually figures out the madness, I hope it gets posted. Mine was alive on the 19th and that's as far as it has gotten.
I got the same email. Blend date the 25th and still in production. Dealer says delivery is scheduled for the 14-19. Don’t know what to believe.

Sponsored

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a build date of 7/25 originally 7/24….BL 6cyl, high, hard top. Nothing extra. On the afternoon of 7/25 in production and modules turned on. Window sticker right on schedule. It’s been in production since. Dealer says it’s scheduled to be delivered the week of 8/14 both times I asked. In production should only be 3 or 4 days. So starting to get a little anxious.
Try contacting Ford chat or Ford Marketing. They always give me the best info.

Sagerooster

Big Bend
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco, 2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the same email. Blend date the 25th and still in production. Dealer says delivery is scheduled for the 14-19. Don’t know what to believe.
The tracker isn't updating. I'm showing still in production but both marketing and my dealer told me the Bronco had been built on the 27th/28th and was on a lot and supposed to be delivered Aug 11-17. Had roof rack and hitch as extras .Am I waiting on that in the lot? Doubtful. Waiting to get picked up? Safety check?
I was placed on FORD pass that weekend. Maybe it's on the way.

Sponsored

Kbeas

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tracker isn't updating. I'm showing still in production but both marketing and my dealer told me the Bronco had been built on the 27th/28th and was on a lot and supposed to be delivered Aug 11-17. Had roof rack and hitch as extras .Am I waiting on that in the lot? Doubtful. Waiting to get picked up? Safety check?
I was placed on FORD pass that weekend. Maybe it's on the way.
Hi. What do you mean you were placed on Ford Pass? I was able to log into Ford Pass app and put my vin in and it worked.

Sagerooster

Big Bend
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX Bronco, 2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi. What do you mean you were placed on Ford Pass? I was able to log into Ford Pass app and put my vin in and it worked.
Basically the Bronco is recognized and is ready to activate. Picture of the Bronco is showing also. Sounds like yours is ready to activate

Kbeas

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Basically the Bronco is recognized and is ready to activate. Picture of the Bronco is showing also. Sounds like yours is ready to activate
yes I was able to log in and put my vin in. And now waiting to activate.

Brandy

Outer Banks
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Mustang, 2018 Lincoln Continental
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I work at a Ford dealership and have access to a more advanced tracking system which also tells me nothing. We have 8 Bronco's at the plant, 5 of which are stuck in the production, modules up and running and they range in trim levels from Big Bend to Heritage Limited (the Heritage is the one I'm waiting on). I've compared equipment to see if they have anything in common that would explain the delay, the only thing that I've noticed is that 3 of them have the hoop steps but that doesn't explain the other 2.
Sponsored