First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco 1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally rolling again on its way to Wauhatchie TN after a week of delay. 1 day of bad order 4 days on the repair track and 2 days of released from the repair track. Due into Jacksonville on the 8th at noon. hopefully it's a quick truck pick up and it's ready before the 13th or i will have to wait till the following week for pick up.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally rolling again on its way to Wauhatchie TN after a week of delay. 1 day of bad order 4 days on the repair track and 2 days of released from the repair track. Due into Jacksonville on the 8th at noon. hopefully it's a quick truck pick up and it's ready before the 13th or i will have to wait till the following week for pick up.
Sending good mojo your way!

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I waited patiently until the original estimated ETA of 11:35 today for Betty's final train stop in Selkirk (?) NY, and just called and it said she was "constructively placed" in Selkirk at 7 something am - early!!! Anyone know what constructively placed means? I'm guessing set aside waiting for some wonderful big rig to come pick her up for the final leg? :love:

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I waited patiently until the original estimated ETA of 11:35 today for Betty's final train stop in Selkirk (?) NY, and just called and it said she was "constructively placed" in Selkirk at 7 something am - early!!! Anyone know what constructively placed means? I'm guessing set aside waiting for some wonderful big rig to come pick her up for the final leg? :love:
Getting closer!!! Here’s what Google told me about constructively placed
Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_1597

Sponsored

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Getting closer!!! Here’s what Google told me about constructively placed
Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_1597
Good ol' Google :ROFLMAO: So I'm guessing it's waiting to be signed off to the trucker? I started reading it wrong and thought there was something wrong with it - paranoid much? haha

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good ol' Google :ROFLMAO: So I'm guessing it's waiting to be signed off to the trucker? I started reading it wrong and thought there was something wrong with it - paranoid much? haha
I think it’s just another step to getting to go 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Shouldnt be much longer and its on that truck!

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Atomic Betty yes!!

I'm so excited for you! Post pics!!

@Wallyworld Ranger 269 I expect a million dollar photo shoot when yours arrives! 👊
@ OscarHTX Had mine for 2 weeks now…..the Green Manalishi is camera shy! 🤣😁😁
As an aside, gets ridiculous amounts of compliments on the ride itself and when some mentions the color the wife chimes in “I PICKED IT!”🤣🤣🤣. I wanted antimatter blue but it was discontinued 😪

Nole

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco 1995 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy labor day to all my build brothers and sisters. pleasant surprise with this mornings call to CSX, departed for Wauthatchie TN became arrived in Baldwin FL, just need to get the short transfer to Jacksonville and wait for the truck. SO CLOSE SO HAPPY

Sponsored

TerryVester

Outer Banks
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 Corvette, Jeep Wrangler, Linlcon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got a call from my dealer and my Bronco is getting unloaded from the car carrier and will be ready for pickup today at noon. I'll post a picture when I get to the dealer and lay eyes on it. BTW status never changed and never got an email.

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a call from my dealer and my Bronco is getting unloaded from the car carrier and will be ready for pickup today at noon. I'll post a picture when I get to the dealer and lay eyes on it. BTW status never changed and never got an email.
Yes!!

OscarHTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would check those seals in the corner. In the daylight I can grab a better photo of the seals I found to have the huge gaps
I checked today in ny dark garage and with a flashlight I see a fair amount of light coming from the inside of the Bronco when I put some light where the front passenger hard top panel meets the mid passenger panel along the side where the non driver side doors meet.