First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy national 4X4 day peeps! I'd like to return the load of sleet, snow, and ice the 4X4 fairy gifted me with though..... :cautious: :ROFLMAO: šŸ¤Ŗ

Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week 1712230667485-y
Sponsored

Last edited:

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And I'm over here complaining about it nearly reaching 90Ā° the other day.

Happy 4x4 day everyone.
I donā€™t blame you thatā€™s plenty toasty!! Especially if itā€™s humid šŸ„µ 75 with a nice breeze is perfect to me!

Sponsored

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also saw on the forum someone asked their dealer who was able to provide it. Iā€™m going with dealer found one similar and emailed it but thatā€™s just the cynicism in mešŸ˜

Sponsored

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy Tuesday from the herd! Though I've only been bucked once so far (the blue Bronco duck) the cowgirl I added, and someone just gave me the two rubber duck horses to go with it. Broncos are starting to pop up around more though (not sports), so maybe the herd will grow!
Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_4438

Last edited:

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone have issues with leakage near thier windshield? (I canā€™t remember) Mine JUST started leaking this morning šŸ˜” (Iā€™ll try to update with pictures later but so far a crazy day at work) šŸ˜± No such issues since I picked it up September of last year (living in a cold climate i only got to take the MIC top off a couple times before winter hit, and only front 2 panels) but no issues all winter, through spring downpours, or touch free car washes. Then this morning turned into a road and water came shooting out above the visor -what the heck??? I figured it was the MIC but checked all around when I got to work and nothing was wet there, then found a little plastic seam behind the mirror was slightly wet, I shudder to think what is behind the plastic cover šŸ˜ž I only imagine the plastic peice holding a flood of water since it also came out when I turned into work.

Last edited:

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well stupid here should have taken pictures this morning before work when it was wet, now I donā€™t remember which plastic seam was wet šŸ¤Ø
Ford Bronco 7/24/23 Build Week IMG_4457

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Donā€™t really wanna answer for fear of jinxing my bronco luckā€¦.but since youā€™re fam, no leaks so far. Couple of car washed and a few heavy down pours, good to go.

Atomic Betty

Black Diamond
First Name
Abi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Donā€™t really wanna answer for fear of jinxing my bronco luckā€¦.but since youā€™re fam, no leaks so far. Couple of car washed and a few heavy down pours, good to go.
Yes I definitely agree donā€™t want to jinx anything!!! I took the front two panels off yesterday since we finally had a nice dayšŸ˜ I forgot how wonderful it was to have the panels off!! And I didnā€™t see any wetness (I had hosed it down really good the night before when I washed it and assumed there would be at least a tiny bit) and didnā€™t see any reason it would leak šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø though I did see on the back side of the drivers panel towards the back outside of the door it looked like some of the rubber was getting sad looking and pulling away (nothing to do with that leak) and I was like what is this??? Hopefully the rubber gaskets wonā€™t be wearing out anytime soon, Iā€™ll have to watch that area for a leak too I guess. Itā€™s where the small panel meets the big middle one. Hoping and praying no more leaks!!! We have some frisky storms coming in today and by the forecast 5 days of rain, so weā€™ll seeā€¦.
Sponsored