Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SO HAPPY, I finally picked up my Bronco yesterday, everything was painless and they did exactly what they said they would do, they even surprised me with invoice pricing vs MSRP, they honored X plan pricing and knocked off the price protection of $2445 from the total. They matched granger and did the extended warranty $50 over, so $1640 out the door. I was actually shocked how easy this was. Went to the dealership around noon, and got home by 2:30! My son and I piddled around on putting all the simple small part mods I have been collecting over the year, did that to midnight 🍻. We will work on the bigger mods (bumper, exhaust, slider/steps, lights, audio system) this weekend while I celebrate my 40th birthday with the family, what a birthday gift! I hate to agree with everyone else, but this thing is such an amazing beast, that it really is worth the wait, but I could have done with out the BS dates Ford grabbed from thin air, that's the only thing that was pissing me off, and I know I'm not the only one. But I happy that I'm done wondering what BS date will be the correct one from Ford. I do have to take it back next week, my wife did her job and went over the paint with a fine tooth comb, and found one paint chip (so so tiny), how she saw it is amazing, so they will have to repaint the painted piece below the grill, no biggie. I have gotten so many compliments on the color in just the small amount of time I have had it is crazy. It had 41 miles on it when I got it, I was really hoping for less than 10, oh well. They left all the plastic on everything like I asked, cause I have this sick fetish that I love removing the protective plastics from new items. So I took the joy in removing all the protective plastic and opening all the packages that I ordered with the Bronco. So satisfying! Well guys, I hope the ones waiting get theirs sooner rather than later to enjoy in our happiness. I will post better pics when I can, this pic is when I got her home safely in the garage...

Ford Bronco 835 Days and she is FINALLY home :) IMG_20221102_152028_01

-Adam
God Bless!

Add better pics with sunshine!

IMG_20221104_143011.jpg

IMG_20221104_142946.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CONGRATS!!!! Beautiful!

Ike89

Base
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats and happy birthday.

OP
OP
adamruiz2001

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! I have a VIN and an 11/17 production date for my 7/20/20 reservation(first ordered on 1/29/21).

My wait is almost over.

Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beautiful!!!

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!!
good to see you finally received it. I thought mine took along time.

You will love it!

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! My WT will be in my garage hopefully by this time next week! Wildtraks lead the herd!

OP
OP
adamruiz2001

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice!!
good to see you finally received it. I thought mine took along time.

You will love it!
Yeah man, what a wait, but I am loving it, I just look out my office window at it and smile!!!!

OP
OP
adamruiz2001

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! My WT will be in my garage hopefully by this time next week! Wildtraks lead the herd!
Hell yeah man, very exciting! Post pics when you get it!!!!

Sponsored

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell yeah man, very exciting! Post pics when you get it!!!!
I will! Got lots of cool stuff to add that has been collecting dust in the garage, office, underwear drawer and dining room.

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome looking Ride. Congrats !! What do you think held your build on hold so long? Which level of interior did you go with? Base ? High? Lux?

OP
OP
adamruiz2001

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome looking Ride. Congrats !! What do you think held your build on hold so long? Which level of interior did you go with? Base ? High? Lux?
Thanks man.... And I had all the deadly sins early on, Mic top, tow, lux package, etc... It worked out since I was pushed back long enough for the introduction of the HOSS 3.0, so I was able to add it just in time... Then the slow moving rail didn't help at the end.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SO HAPPY, I finally picked up my Bronco yesterday, everything was painless and they did exactly what they said they would do, they even surprised me with invoice pricing vs MSRP, they honored X plan pricing and knocked off the price protection of $2445 from the total. They matched granger and did the extended warranty $50 over, so $1640 out the door. I was actually shocked how easy this was. Went to the dealership around noon, and got home by 2:30! My son and I piddled around on putting all the simple small part mods I have been collecting over the year, did that to midnight 🍻. We will work on the bigger mods (bumper, exhaust, slider/steps, lights, audio system) this weekend while I celebrate my 40th birthday with the family, what a birthday gift! I hate to agree with everyone else, but this thing is such an amazing beast, that it really is worth the wait, but I could have done with out the BS dates Ford grabbed from thin air, that's the only thing that was pissing me off, and I know I'm not the only one. But I happy that I'm done wondering what BS date will be the correct one from Ford. I do have to take it back next week, my wife did her job and went over the paint with a fine tooth comb, and found one paint chip (so so tiny), how she saw it is amazing, so they will have to repaint the painted piece below the grill, no biggie. I have gotten so many compliments on the color in just the small amount of time I have had it is crazy. It had 41 miles on it when I got it, I was really hoping for less than 10, oh well. They left all the plastic on everything like I asked, cause I have this sick fetish that I love removing the protective plastics from new items. So I took the joy in removing all the protective plastic and opening all the packages that I ordered with the Bronco. So satisfying! Well guys, I hope the ones waiting get theirs sooner rather than later to enjoy in our happiness. I will post better pics when I can, here are the pics the dealership sent me yesterday morning. And the last pic is when I got her home safely in the garage...

View attachment 414815 View attachment 414816
Ford Bronco 835 Days and she is FINALLY home :) IMG_20221104_142946

-Adam
God Bless!
So happy for you! What A birthday it will be. I have the same exact build, different color. My Birthday in in January...hoping your karma will rub off on me. Enjoy!