Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know not to hold my breath or count my chickens, but just did my daily backdoor link check and saw I was scheduled for production in 4 weeks. (8/22)

Nothing from the dealer or Ford as of yet. No VIN, but the website changed...oh crap... It just occurred to me, we all know how accurate Ford's websites are...
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know not to hold my breath or count my chickens, but just did my daily backdoor link check and saw I was scheduled for production in 4 weeks. (8/22)

Nothing from the dealer or Ford as of yet. No VIN, but the website changed...oh crap... It just occurred to me, we all know how accurate Ford's websites are...
Wow, man, you've been at this awhile! I got my OBX last October, but I think thats because I ordered a more boring, Non-SAS OBX. From all accounts, the Wildtrack is an excellent vehicle, and well worth waiting for, and one of the better configurations. Also, the highway road manners of the Sasquatch package appear to be better than I thought. So: I hope you get your car this Summer! Good luck! Worth waiting for!

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Chat will give you your vin, or they used to anyway. You'll need your order number.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Same as you. I keep checking the backdoor link to make sure they didn't cancel it 😂

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base

You can get your vin off the backdoor link: (Stolen from another post)

Step 1. Go to the Backdoor Tracker
Step 2. Open the Browser Console . Click and hold Ctrl + Shift + J
- Browser console will open on the right side of the screen
Step 3. Select "Network" on the top of the screen.
Step 4. Refresh your order page.
Step 5. Find your Order Number in the "Name" section. It is toward the bottom of the scroll. It will look like this: 10322735?lang=en_us&inclu Click on that line (not the one that says preflight)
Step 6. In the fields on the right open up the sections by clicking on the arrows pointing to the right

The VIN will be under the "entries" section so click on that arrow, there may or may not be a "0" section if there is click on it, then click on arrow for product. The VIN will be under "marketingProperties"

Ford Bronco 2 years, 4 days (734 days) and finally showing in Production 1658497194625

Sponsored

AZBronk

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, you are a legend! That worked! Those were different than the instructions I had seen before. I confirmed through the chat, I now have my VIN and can track my order on the vehicle order tracking.

Thank you!

El Diablo

Badlands
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 and 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Congrats Da_jokker. I also recently saw that my rig is scheduled for production a week later than yours (8/29). We have the same dealer so am curious as to when they will notify us with a VIN, etc. I'll give them another week then call. Just glad we didn't get pushed to MY2023. At least not yet...

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats Da_jokker. I also recently saw that my rig is scheduled for production a week later than yours (8/29). We have the same dealer so am curious as to when they will notify us with a VIN, etc. I'll give them another week then call. Just glad we didn't get pushed to MY2023. At least not yet...
Yeah I was still waiting to see if he had the dealer or Ford will actually let me know. Figured I'm so far off That's not worth worrying about it.... Although I will admit, I'm a starting to shop for accessories :)

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I was still waiting to see if he had the dealer or Ford will actually let me know. Figured I'm so far off That's not worth worrying about it.... Although I will admit, I'm a starting to shop for accessories :)
Accessories are a great idea!
I got a 29 AUG date last week and just ordered my Rokblokz this morning. Lots of items still have crazy lead times, so maybe they'll be here at, or near, the same time as my Bronco!

Still searching for the perfect garage mount top lift...

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just seeing your thread. Hope like hell this is real for you brother. Been too damn long and it's time you get your rig.

Fingers crossed and keep us updated on how things go. Wishing good vibes and a smooth purchase process.

Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can get your vin off the backdoor link: (Stolen from another post)

Step 1. Go to the Backdoor Tracker
Step 2. Open the Browser Console . Click and hold Ctrl + Shift + J
- Browser console will open on the right side of the screen
Step 3. Select "Network" on the top of the screen.
Step 4. Refresh your order page.
Step 5. Find your Order Number in the "Name" section. It is toward the bottom of the scroll. It will look like this: 10322735?lang=en_us&inclu Click on that line (not the one that says preflight)
Step 6. In the fields on the right open up the sections by clicking on the arrows pointing to the right

The VIN will be under the "entries" section so click on that arrow, there may or may not be a "0" section if there is click on it, then click on arrow for product. The VIN will be under "marketingProperties"

Ford Bronco 2 years, 4 days (734 days) and finally showing in Production 1658497194625
I did this and ended up with a big nope as expected.....
it said this:

1. marketingProperties: [{type: "fuelType", code: "eco", description: "EcoBoost"}]
      1. 0: {type: "fuelType", code: "eco", description: "EcoBoost"}
        1. code: "eco"
        2. description: "EcoBoost"
        3. type: "fuelType"
  1. readyToOrder: false

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did this and ended up with a big nope as expected.....
it said this:

1. marketingProperties: [{type: "fuelType", code: "eco", description: "EcoBoost"}]
      1. 0: {type: "fuelType", code: "eco", description: "EcoBoost"}
        1. code: "eco"
        2. description: "EcoBoost"
        3. type: "fuelType"
  1. readyToOrder: false

Make sure to look at the 2nd entry line. And I don't think I even noticed the "marketing" stuff... A couple levels deep (expanding the arrow) And it literally said VIN with the value.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Make sure to look at the 2nd entry line. And I don't think I even noticed the "marketing" stuff... A couple levels deep (expanding the arrow) And it literally said VIN with the value.
I have nothing with "VIN" in the file when I searched for that. Typical Bronco drama for me lol

BRONCO MARKET.PNG

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@MikeinTN
You are not in Production. These other gentlemen are in production. I believe that is the issue.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, I hope it doesn't take that long for mine (which will be ordered whenever the order bank for 2023's open). If so, I'll end up with 190k miles on my F150 by the time I trade it...
Sponsored