alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Checked with Ford Chat. I have a delivery ETA of 10/15. I've emailed my dealer to see what they say. I'm aware shipping delays can occur though.
wow if that delivery window sticks that would be awesome! We’re only a few weeks away from 10/15.
Sponsored

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Checked with Ford Chat. I have a delivery ETA of 10/15. I've emailed my dealer to see what they say. I'm aware shipping delays can occur though.
I just checked with chat and was given the status of "in production, produced, at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant.' ETA of 10/19, rail to Washington state. 🤞

barger93

Wildtrak
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Kicks Z71 Trail boss Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmm... after our frenetic pace this morning, things have begun to slow down. This may, of course, be a result of people being unable to check/report modules. We also have some sizable gaps in the place in line, which could slow things down. As someone with degrees in meteorology/atmospheric science, I love making predictions and then not caring how wrong I am.

The following is based upon the timing of posts in here and information in this thread and prior build weeks. It's just a guesstimate. All references to time are relative to EDT.
  • With @lastsun only 43 vehicles behind @MN>AZ>OH, I'm guessing they have their modules, but may not be able to check/report.
  • Next is @barger93, 104 vehicles later. Judging by the pacing we had earlier, I would think they're getting close.
  • Behind them is @Krillen01 - 121 spots later. This is past the halfway mark in line, so maybe it doesn't pop until 2nd shift. I'm not sure when that starts, but I hope they see something maybe mid- to late-afternoon.
  • @uncledoodoo follows 82 spots later with @B.F.Bronco0822 just 32 spots later. Perhaps they'll see modules this evening?
  • 71 spots later is @JeebusCripes, who will serve as my personal lighthouse since I follow another 71 spots behind them. If they report mods tonight, I might yearn for the days of Dave Attell's Insomniac show.
  • @outnumbered is just 37 spots behind me with @Bronc281 just 7 spots behind them. I imagine we'll need to wait until morning, but that might also depend on your time zone and personal schedule.
  • Finally, @Emmitt is near the end of line 141 spots behind @Bronc281. They'll likely be waiting until morning.
The above users are all 9/20 blends. I would expect 9/21 blends to start to see their mods sometime tomorrow.
I just checked and no mods as of yet (1:48pmCT). I'll check again in about an hour or so.. good thing i work on a computer! :)

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmmm... after our frenetic pace this morning, things have begun to slow down. This may, of course, be a result of people being unable to check/report modules. We also have some sizable gaps in the place in line, which could slow things down. As someone with degrees in meteorology/atmospheric science, I love making predictions and then not caring how wrong I am.

The following is based upon the timing of posts in here and information in this thread and prior build weeks. It's just a guesstimate. All references to time are relative to EDT.
  • With @lastsun only 43 vehicles behind @MN>AZ>OH, I'm guessing they have their modules, but may not be able to check/report.
  • Next is @barger93, 104 vehicles later. Judging by the pacing we had earlier, I would think they're getting close.
  • Behind them is @Krillen01 - 121 spots later. This is past the halfway mark in line, so maybe it doesn't pop until 2nd shift. I'm not sure when that starts, but I hope they see something maybe mid- to late-afternoon.
  • @uncledoodoo follows 82 spots later with @B.F.Bronco0822 just 32 spots later. Perhaps they'll see modules this evening?
  • 71 spots later is @JeebusCripes, who will serve as my personal lighthouse since I follow another 71 spots behind them. If they report mods tonight, I might yearn for the days of Dave Attell's Insomniac show.
  • @outnumbered is just 37 spots behind me with @Bronc281 just 7 spots behind them. I imagine we'll need to wait until morning, but that might also depend on your time zone and personal schedule.
  • Finally, @Emmitt is near the end of line 141 spots behind @Bronc281. They'll likely be waiting until morning.
The above users are all 9/20 blends. I would expect 9/21 blends to start to see their mods sometime tomorrow.
Good luck to all of you. I'll just be over here impatiently counting down until Friday, close to the end of the line. I suppose I won't see anything until monday some time.

Sponsored

MN>AZ>OH

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only communication we've had with our dealer is when we made our initial reservation, then converted to an order, when we rolled over from a 21MY to a 22MY, and when my husband called to get advice on dropping the tow package (we ended up keeping it).

Our dealership has not notified us that we were scheduled for a production date, when we actually went into production, that we had a window sticker, etc. But, I checked their website this morning and our (yes, I understand it's still "technically" their bronco until the purchase is officially made) bronco build (VIN matches) is listed on their dealership website. :unsure:
I would call them, right now, today.
I'm not saying this is the case with your dealer, but I've been told (by a "friend" in the business many states away from me) that dealers hope you don't contact them; that after 10 days from the car landing on their lot they are able to sell it to anyone they please, customer order or not... obviously with a nice markup. Now I'm not sure how it works state by state, or if there is any law protecting the consumer on this, it's just what I've been told and I wouldn't want to find out the hard way.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not saying this is the case with your dealer, but I've been told (by a "friend" in the business many states away from me) that dealers hope you don't contact them; that after 10 days from the car landing on their lot they are able to sell it to anyone they please, customer order or not... obviously with a nice markup. Now I'm not sure how it works state by state, or if there is any law protecting the consumer on this, it's just what I've been told and I wouldn't want to find out the hard way.
Vehicles are listed on dealer websites even before they actually have them. My Wildtrak shows on the website for the dealership I'm buying through, with matching VIN.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got moved to 9/30 build week! Ugh!! Will this ever be over??
Once you get the sticker, the shuffling will end. Sounds like you were assigned a build date of 9/30. So, hopefully you move to "In Production" tomorrow and have your window sticker by Friday at the latest.

I think it's somewhat customary for dealers to put all incoming or on-property inventory online, even if it's a customer order. As you noted, they can sell it if the customer doesn't purchase it, plus it's a way to generate interest in the vehicle even if they can't sell that specific car. I feel like @66Fan was one that could see his vehicle on his dealer's web site shortly after it was invoiced. If they make no effort to contact the buyer, that can be a massive problem. Especially considering everyone here knows their VIN.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it's somewhat customary for dealers to put all incoming or on-property inventory online, even if it's a customer order. As you noted, they can sell it if the customer doesn't purchase it, plus it's a way to generate interest in the vehicle even if they can't sell that specific car. I feel like @66Fan was one that could see his vehicle on his dealer's web site shortly after it was invoiced. If they make no effort to contact the buyer, that can be a massive problem. Especially considering everyone here knows their VIN.

Yep, mine is up on my dealer's website now. I'm fairly certain that some have a system that generates listings on their website once they're invoiced for the vehicle.

If they sell it, just burn the place down.
That's what I'd do. 🤷‍♂️

TinaGiraldi

Wildtrak
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Once you get the sticker, the shuffling will end. Sounds like you were assigned a build date of 9/30. So, hopefully you move to "In Production" tomorrow and have your window sticker by Friday at the latest.

I pray you are right!!

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dealer confirmed my projected delivery date.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like we had another entry from @buckin-fronc with a 9/19 blend date and modules turned on. Welcome and congrats! Good to see another Cyber Orange Bronco!

(Edit to correct username)
The dealership we're working with has a cyber orange Black Diamond on their lot (at least they did a couple weeks ago when I drove past!). Fun to drive by and see that color in person!

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, this place really cleared out, huh? Anyone ahead of me in line been checking? I still don't have any mods as of 9:50 PM EDT. I'll probably check again before laying my head down. Hopefully I'll have something in the morning.

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious who will be the first one to get an assembly line photo…

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Well, this place really cleared out, huh? Anyone ahead of me in line been checking? I still don't have any mods as of 9:50 PM EDT. I'll probably check again before laying my head down. Hopefully I'll have something in the morning.
No modules for me yet. I expected them this afternoon. I'll post when I see them pop
Sponsored