John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Interesting- my build date is 1 day earlier than yours but mine still shows as In Production. I have modules and tear tag.
this is the part of the process that can drive you mad. The best I can tell is some will get to "built" status before others because they don't have extras that have to be added in another line or location, things like brush bars, roof rails, tow hitches, and in my case winches and snorkels, all probably add time over one with none of those things.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting- my build date is 1 day earlier than yours but mine still shows as In Production. I have modules and tear tag.
Things will diverge the further we go this week. If you have any add-ons (decals, roof rack, brushguard, etc.), it will need to go the mod shop. Also, with the Lux package that over half of us this week have, we're going to need extra microchips for the added tech. That could cause some delay in finalizing the build. So, things will become more out of order as we get into built status and shipping.

Stay positive and keep vibing (and ignore the fact there are people in August build weeks still stuck "In Production").

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Things will diverge the further we go this week. If you have any add-ons (decals, roof rack, brushguard, etc.), it will need to go the mod shop. Also, with the Lux package that over half of us this week have, we're going to need extra microchips for the added tech. That could cause some delay in finalizing the build. So, things will become more out of order as we get into built status and shipping.

Stay positive and keep vibing (and ignore the fact there are people in August build weeks still stuck "In Production").
Good to know- all I’ve got is the trailer hitch.

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh great! So a Wildtrak hood decal, plus lux, plus trailer hitch... I might get mine by Thanksgiving! haha!

Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does mic top or modular bumper also require mod shop?

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does mic top or modular bumper also require mod shop?
I don't believe so. Those should be put on in the final assembly line. (I mean, the rig needs a roof and a bumper, right? It doesn't necessarily need a roof rack or brushguard.)

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the hitch really require a trip to mod shop? Does anyone have confirmation from Ford on this?

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am glad I didn't get the cigarette lighter option lol. Who knows when it would be delivered.

JamYork

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh great! So a Wildtrak hood decal, plus lux, plus trailer hitch... I might get mine by Thanksgiving! haha!
Right there with you so I hope this is not the case!

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the hitch really require a trip to mod shop? Does anyone have confirmation from Ford on this?
Just a hitch? Or tow package? Perhaps just a hitch would require the mod shop, but I imagine the tow package would be done in line given the wiring that's needed.

Tuna Colada

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a hitch? Or tow package? Perhaps just a hitch would require the mod shop, but I imagine the tow package would be done in line given the wiring that's needed.
I have the tow package (and Lux) but nothing else that would require mod shop.

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford chat gave me an est. delivery date of 10/16 but they're still saying it's in production, soooo...
I do get a brush guard, so I'm sure that may hold it up. Heck, throw it in the back and we'll put it on at home!!

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She's alive!!! updated the spreadsheet.