Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So happy for you!!
SunsetJuice - Your Bronco was shipped already, correct? I wished they would have picked up mine and added to the same railcar along with your ride.
Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine hopped off the train at the New England Automotive Gateway this morning. Now I guess its just a wait to see when it makes the trek up. I guess tracking it is finished and waiting for a call from the dealer all that I've got left.

First Name
Britany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still sitting on "awaiting shipment" over here.. Seeing some of you getting yours has me both hopeful and jealous!! ETA is supposedly as late as Saturday 😬....we shall see.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
CSX dropped mine off and I'm waiting for UP to pick it up and bring it the rest of the way.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still sitting on "awaiting shipment" over here.. Seeing some of you getting yours has me both hopeful and jealous!! ETA is supposedly as late as Saturday 😬....we shall see.
I'm in the same boat and had hoped we'd be on the same convoy. I suppose we still could be, but no sign it's left MAP yet. I did text my sales person mostly so my number would be nearer the top of his messages whenever it gets in. Hopefully that's soon.

Sponsored
First Name
Britany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in the same boat and had hoped we'd be on the same convoy. I suppose we still could be, but no sign it's left MAP yet. I did text my sales person mostly so my number would be nearer the top of his messages whenever it gets in. Hopefully that's soon.
Yeah I have a call out to my dealership as well still waiting to hear back. I'd imagine we would be on the same truck being that we aren't too far apart. I mean I guess it could be a one day process but I'm trying not to hold my breath.

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My ETA window went through today.... was secretly waiting all day for a text from my dealer to tell me that it was there but nothing so far. When I was talking with the dealer earlier in the week they seemed to think it would be next week. Still hoping that it gets on a truck and dropped off in the next day or so.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

its so random. Everyone gets built before me, all chip-holds get chips a week before me, then suddenly I'm "built" and "shipped" within 2 hours on the same day, while a lot of Broncos are a week or more "waiting shipment". Seems there is no reason or rhyme.

au4stree

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company vehicle, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are yall getting your rail car number? I tried looking thru threads, but it only gave info how to track, if you have the number. My shipping email from Ford didn't include a number.....

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How are yall getting your rail car number? I tried looking thru threads, but it only gave info how to track, if you have the number. My shipping email from Ford didn't include a number.....
The chat on the ford site gave it to me. I didnt even ask directly for it. Once it went to shipping I got on and asked the status and they gave me all the info.

Sponsored

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got the shipped e-mail on 3rd, but chat doesn't have a rail car and just say it is sitting somewhere at MAP....So hopefully they are waiting to load a bunch to come out west. My Delivery window is the 15th-21st.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I got the shipped e-mail on 3rd, but chat doesn't have a rail car and just say it is sitting somewhere at MAP....So hopefully they are waiting to load a bunch to come out west. My Delivery window is the 15th-21st.
We're still waiting for shipment to WA state. But our delivery window is the week after yours. So I'm all for them grouping ours in with yours and heading west!

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same! My delivery window is the 16th-22nd 🤞🏻 Texas counts as west, right?! 😉

murnane

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sitting here (in Virginia) wondering if I'll get a call from my dealer tomorrow, Ford.com chat saying "it should be delivered to dealer 10/8"....

I was never able to get a rail car number, and my dealer hasn't had any information this entire time that I could not get from Ford.com chat, so maybe tomorrow, maybe next month? This has been a roller coaster ride....

'22 Green 2dr Black Diamond (2.7 Auto MID Tow RoofRails)
Built email on Sept-23-2022
Shipped email on Sept-26-2022 (rail)
ETA October 2, 2022 an‍d October 8, 2022

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is now the 7th day that I am sitting in the status of "awaiting shipment".
Sponsored