First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a 9/12 build week guy checking in to the 9/19 group. I'm stuck in "awaiting shipment" so just seeing what is and is not moving. Lots of nice builds in this week. Our 9/12 group is seeing alot of convoy units stuck, so maybe still a truck shortage. Oh well, hope everyone in waiting has a nice weekend dreaming about their soon-to-arrive Bronco's
@jehines3 I was hopeful a convoy delivery would be far faster.. now I'm wishing I lived further away from the plant and was on rail!
Sponsored

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully mine is in transit with yours. My tracker hasn't updated in 7 days. I too assume it's going to the Mesquite railyard. Let you know if I hear anything.
UPDATE! Talked to Ford chat and asked for a rail car number, and they explained this....

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week bronco eta

So that makes more sense, I guess? I wish I would have known that before I started hounded the poor chat folks daily. lol

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

UPDATE! Talked to Ford chat and asked for a rail car number, and they explained this....

So that makes more sense, I guess? I wish I would have known that before I started hounded the poor chat folks daily. lol
No. Sorry but They are bullshitting you. My delivery dates are 10/21 - 26 and they gave me my railcar number.

amcdermond

Wildtrak
First Name
Annaliese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2Dr Wildtrak HOSS 3.0, 2020 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been checking with Ford chat for the past week or so after I found out that my Bronco was sitting in a rail yard south of Chicago (Blue Island). While it was sitting in the transfer yard, they could not give me a rail car number (make some amount of sense). Yesterday I finally obtained a rail car number from them and when I got someone to track it via BNSF, I found out it had just arrived yesterday morning at Portland Terminal 6. I can't believe it got from Chicago to Portland in a day, so I think that the rail car numbers may not be updated as quickly with Ford as we'd like.

Now is the wait for it to come by truck from Portland to Eugene until I can pick it up! My dealer said (I know, drink) that they have been having issues with getting available trucks to bring cars down from Portland and it sometimes taking two weeks for the last few miles. So much so that apparently they were sending dealership folks up there to get the cars themselves.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No. Sorry but They are bullshitting you. My delivery dates are 10/21 - 26 and they gave me my railcar number.

I figured as much. Lol sold my jeep just now anyway. Here’s to hoping it gets here sooner!

Sponsored

Chofilu11

Base
First Name
Mr. Big Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a 9/12 build week guy checking in to the 9/19 group. I'm stuck in "awaiting shipment" so just seeing what is and is not moving. Lots of nice builds in this week. Our 9/12 group is seeing alot of convoy units stuck, so maybe still a truck shortage. Oh well, hope everyone in waiting has a nice weekend dreaming about their soon-to-arrive Bronco's

I chat with one person they tell me it won’t leave until 10/17/22-10/23/22 , i chat with other person they tell me it will arrive at the dealer 10/17/22-10/23/22. But as of now it still shows awaiting shipment.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I chat with one person they tell me it won’t leave until 10/17/22-10/23/22 , i chat with other person they tell me it will arrive at the dealer 10/17/22-10/23/22. But as of now it still shows awaiting shipment.
Ford must use the same shipping and tracking software that the US Postal service uses.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

That date range they give is ALWAYS delivery start and end date estimate. It is never "when it will leave". The "when its going to leave" answer just means you got a CS person from weather-mat and Sirius FM sales who's just guessing. that said, Ford won't change the ETA dates until there is another update or the window is no longer possible. So they might sit on that date range until 10/14 or so, then it will magically change with no further explanation.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are the responses I get also. Each contradicting the other. I’m just like yep, thanks for nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been checking with Ford chat for the past week or so after I found out that my Bronco was sitting in a rail yard south of Chicago (Blue Island). While it was sitting in the transfer yard, they could not give me a rail car number (make some amount of sense). Yesterday I finally obtained a rail car number from them and when I got someone to track it via BNSF, I found out it had just arrived yesterday morning at Portland Terminal 6. I can't believe it got from Chicago to Portland in a day, so I think that the rail car numbers may not be updated as quickly with Ford as we'd like.

Now is the wait for it to come by truck from Portland to Eugene until I can pick it up! My dealer said (I know, drink) that they have been having issues with getting available trucks to bring cars down from Portland and it sometimes taking two weeks for the last few miles. So much so that apparently they were sending dealership folks up there to get the cars themselves.
Wishing my dealer would do this…. Or let me. I’ll swing by the plant and bring it to the dealership.

Sponsored
First Name
Britany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@CTownPride I just left my dealership they informed me my vehicle has been released from the facility! Only thing is they said once it leaves they can't track the truck but said the delivery windows have been pretty accurate. 🤞🏼

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@CTownPride I just left my dealership they informed me my vehicle has been released from the facility! Only thing is they said once it leaves they can't track the truck but said the delivery windows have been pretty accurate. 🤞🏼
Maybe mine is on your car hauler and they swing through Columbus and drop it off on the way to PA! lol Wishful thinking I'm sure!

Straightbase

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Base MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Bronco2

So Yesterday my ship status moved out 1 day and I was sure itwas about to become a long process... This morning my dealer calls to let me know the truck has landed. Cant wait to start driving it around.
Forgot to mention last estimated delivery window was Oct. 13-19

First Name
Britany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe mine is on your car hauler and they swing through Columbus and drop it off on the way to PA! lol Wishful thinking I'm sure!
Hey let's hope! My fingers are crossed that's the case!

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We’ll probably be on the same train! I’m only 2 hours east of you in Mt. Pleasant. I bet the train stops in garland/mesquite at that giant auto rail yard. Mine says “in transit” but ford chat says it’s at MAP. keep me updated if you hear anything else 🤞🏻 I’ll do the same
Where does your say "in transit" at? FC said it still at MAP and I would hope that it on rail with everyone else in Texas.
Sponsored