First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another one, blend 2 days after mine ready to ship. I tried the chat, just to be told the same as a week ago, "primary status 'in production', secondary status 'produced'" . I'm happy for everyone getting theirs. Hopefully the rest of us will get some good news by Friday at least.
Lurking in a build week after mine and seeing built emails for pretty close to my build is even more frustrating. Just as people from August blends have probably already pulled all their hair out. As a bronco enthusiast, we are all in this together, but just a bit of honesty and transparency would go a long way about the randomness of the production purgatory would be nice. I don't bother Ford chat since my frustration would come through and that is like yelling at your server when the kitchen is back up and slow. Trying not to be "that guy"
Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spoke with ford chat and they gave me a estimated ship date of 10/15. I am gonna assume (and hope) that is my ETA to the dealer and not my actual ship date. Blend was 9/21 and I have a basequatch so I figured having less options then others would hopefully mean not many delays.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Spoke with ford chat and they gave me a estimated ship date of 10/15. I am gonna assume (and hope) that is my ETA to the dealer and not my actual ship date. Blend was 9/21 and I have a basequatch so I figured having less options then others would hopefully mean not many delays.
My basesquatch last year took a month to ship. You just never know. On another thread I'm on, 2 guys with same build, one built 9/6 - still "in production", the other built 9/9, he picked it up at dealer today. Same exact builds. You'd never think that the build to delivery phase could be more frustrating than waiting for scheduling, but then .... Ford

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My basesquatch last year took a month to ship. You just never know. On another thread I'm on, 2 guys with same build, one built 9/6 - still "in production", the other built 9/9, he picked it up at dealer today. Same exact builds. You'd never think that the build to delivery phase could be more frustrating than waiting for scheduling, but then .... Ford
Uffda, this is rough to read.

Sponsored

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yikes, after reading this I went as far back as 7/25 and saw that some people in all builds weeks in august up to even 7/25 still are waiting on their bronco to be delivered. 😳

I guess at this point I just hope to have my bronco before thanksgiving.

Emmitt

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was Tuesday 9/20 and was one of the last vehicles built that day at 1022/1090. After a two year wait it was nice to get the vehicle so quickly after the build. The vehicle was at the dealer early this morning and will have it ready for pick up tomorrow. I have a set of 17" Fuel Vapor wheels with 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers going on prior to pick up as well as a dealer installed hitch and Gatorback Mud Flaps.

IMG_6910.jpg

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg
Fuel Vapors with Nitto Ridge Grapplers added. I had an issue with the front Mud Flaps and hope to have that resolved by Monday :) I took my rig home and it is now in my possession. I absolutely love it and the initial quality is outstanding.

IMG_6921.jpg

IMG_6922.jpg

IMG_6923.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

Sponsored

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No status change yet! But now there’s a date under “in production” of 9/27/22… although my blend date was 9/23.
Modules are finally on though 😊 must have happened late last night or early this morning. Last I checked was around 11pm CST.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week EC401489-31FD-4F7B-883C-8647CB438460

HokieinMI

Black Diamond
First Name
Susie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 HPR Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No status change yet! But now there’s a date under “in production” of 9/27/22… although my blend date was 9/23.
Modules are finally on though 😊 must have happened late last night or early this morning. Last I checked was around 11pm CST.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week EC401489-31FD-4F7B-883C-8647CB438460
Mine is showing the same thing this morning and my status in our system shows the Primary Status In Production and Secondary Status Produced which changed overnight. So we are getting closer! My blend date was 9/22.
Sponsored