John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Not be a downer in this thread but after the long wait, I was finally able to take mine out this weekend to see what it would do. About 1.5 hours into the trip (still on pavement) this warning came on :mad:

Bronco Sta-Bar Service.jpg
I'm sorry that happened to you. I am for sure getting a manual swaybar quick-connect for my Bronco.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not be a downer in this thread but after the long wait, I was finally able to take mine out this weekend to see what it would do. About 1.5 hours into the trip (still on pavement) this warning came on :mad:

That should be covered but it still sucks. I got all the extended maintenance/service plans just so I don't have to worry about any thing that may not be covered under the standard warranty. Keep us update, hopefully it is just a sensor that has to be reset or something simple.

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 20221023_143029

Got out and used all the fancy buttons with no issue, nice Sunday afternoon shake-down

Luna13s

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I’ve seen this pop up on some other peoples broncos and sometimes it can be a easy fix, either a loose connection or a chaffed wire going to the stabar. Since you weren’t using it at the time I doubt it’s broken and something simple, may have been built on a Friday lol

GABS

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve seen this pop up on some other peoples broncos and sometimes it can be a easy fix, either a loose connection or a chaffed wire going to the stabar. Since you weren’t using it at the time I doubt it’s broken and something simple, may have been built on a Friday lol
:ROFLMAO: It was literaly at the end of the day on a Friday! LOL

Sponsored

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, road trip up to the MAP and a drive back home would been a fun trip. Today is the last day of my ETA delivery schedule from Ford and no new emails or news. How can the dealers be so in the dark on the locations or status of trucks? Don't we paid a cleanup fee so they can take off all those bar code stickers and numbers everywhere on the truck from the plant. Just scan the thing and let me know the location!!

ameliai

Big Bend
First Name
Amelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, road trip up to the MAP and a drive back home would been a fun trip. Today is the last day of my ETA delivery schedule from Ford and no new emails or news. How can the dealers be so in the dark on the locations or status of trucks? Don't we paid a cleanup fee so they can take off all those bar code stickers and numbers everywhere on the truck from the plant. Just scan the thing and let me know the location!!
I'm on the last day of my ETA delivery week as well. No new emails either. I called my dealer on Thursday and he said my vehicle was looking like it'd be delivered today. I'm still waiting for the call

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't see that but I kept getting a "Check Breaks" alert that would go off a few minutes after driving. We rented a Bronco down in Palm Springs and the owner on Turo said that always happens and the dealership said not to worry about it.

That freaked me out a bit. I didn't notice anything different with the vehicle performance but the error was sure hard to notice.

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:ROFLMAO: It was literaly at the end of the day on a Friday! LOL
End of the week, at a Ford factory, by overpaid union workers. Surprised these don't have more problems!

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woo, Congrats! That white raptor is a beaut. Just got a call from my dealer and I about died. He just called to tell me I've been "released". Everything looks the same on my end but it's reassuring that he sees it has been released from storage.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Got the magic email! I should be picking it up in the next day or two. No baby picture, no status email, but I knew it was at the local rail yard for the last week. That's 5 weeks from scheduled build date (9/20) to delivery. 3 weeks from actual build date and ship date (10/4 and 10/5).

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sooo, just texted our salesman and my Bronco is at Alliance, front row and ready to be picked up. He said it should be at the dealer this week.
Guessing all my Texas friends (and maybe you OK neighbors) will be getting the call any day now!

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just posted an update. Looks like mine is at Alliance and should be at the dealer in the next day or 2….🤞yours is hanging with mine!!

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm on the last day of my ETA delivery week as well. No new emails either. I called my dealer on Thursday and he said my vehicle was looking like it'd be delivered today. I'm still waiting for the call
Just logged on to the backdoor link. Our ETA got updated from 10/21-10/27 to 10/24-10/30 🤦‍♀️
Sponsored