First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker says mine was delivered. Unfortunately, u am stuck in Kentucky for work and won't be able to go pick it up.
Glad to hear it's delivered! This takes care of all those being delivered by Convoy in our group. Of course, convoy generally moves faster than rail, but we do have the same number delivered by both convoy and rail (17). Looks like we still have about 20 people left to be delivered by rail. I'm hoping we'll see those continue to trickle in over the next few weeks and everyone is delivered by Thanksgiving. 🤞 There's no doubt the awaiting shipping/in transit part is the most exhausting.
Sponsored

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exact situation here. Same ship date- same new delivery window and same lack of details.

SAME! It's like it's lost or something. So annoying

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
SAME! It's like it's lost or something. So annoying
It is exactly like they are lost! I would prefer to know it's just sitting somewhere.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is exactly like they are lost! I would prefer to know it's just sitting somewhere.
Well, as of today ford chat and the lady on the phone have informed me that my ride is at the plant still. what the actual hell

Sponsored

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, as of today ford chat and the lady on the phone have informed me that my ride is at the plant still. what the actual hell
Did they say it was in a train before?

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did they say it was in a train before?
They said it has been shipped and had left the facility a few times. I check daily lol

ameliai

Big Bend
First Name
Amelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They said it has been shipped and had left the facility a few times. I check daily lol
Mine has been shipped since 9/21 but when I called the dealership yesterday he also told me my vehicle was still at the plant. It makes no sense

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chat had told me that as well. However on Monday I had reached out to my dealer and he stated it was at the railyard in El Mirage waiting to be picked up and brought down to Tucson. So I hope yours is similar to mine.

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NO! That makes no sense...
I still think that chat has no clue. Seems like they just spew out a different reply every single time. I did email all the ppl that someone posted the other day and actually got a reply that mine should be here on 10/28. Corri Embry is the one that replied to me [email protected]
I did write a very frustrated email though.

Sponsored

SunsetJuice

Outer Banks
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chat had told me that as well. However on Monday I had reached out to my dealer and he stated it was at the railyard in El Mirage waiting to be picked up and brought down to Tucson. So I hope yours is similar to mine.
Same for me! I heard from chat that mine was estimated for 11/15-11/21 and texted my salesman to hear it's at a local railyard, ready to be picked up this week. 🤷‍♀️

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same. I was told, "no delays, no holds. Just awaiting shipping with an ETA of Oct 24th-30th." Which clearly isn't possible to get it to WA state in that window of time, unless it's mysteriously shipped and no one realizes it.

Steuber

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco, 1987 Chevy Blazer, 2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TommyHawk

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion, 1997 GMC 1500, 1965 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not be a downer in this thread but after the long wait, I was finally able to take mine out this weekend to see what it would do. About 1.5 hours into the trip (still on pavement) this warning came on :mad:

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week IMG_1692
hopefully it’s an easy fix. Mine won’t let me switch out of 2WD standard mode. Dealer fixed it once but it came right back. Waiting on ford for next steps.
Sponsored