First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lincoln mkx, 99 F-150, 76 f-150 ranger xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think they're lying to you. The vehicle previewing probably shows the vehicle's last location in Blue Island, IL. Perhaps they aren't expanding the vehicle's history. If they did, they might see rail car info in there from a previous entry. I'd be curious to know the timestamps of these updates. It looks like you were one of the ones to get a shipped email in late September, but had yet to leave MAP. I'm guessing you didn't get any additional communication since then and just happened to chat with Ford?
I had just passed my third delivery window, so I was just checking with chat to see if any updates.
Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had just passed my third delivery window, so I was just checking with chat to see if any updates.
Good to know. So you had last chatted about a week ago when the previous ETA window was coming to an end? I'm guessing it was still at MAP then? There's about 6 other folks in the same spot as you - got a shipped email in late Sept/early Oct but no indication it had left MAP. Combine this news with some other folks getting shipped emails/rail car numbers, and it provides some hope that we're moving out of purgatory. I'm sure it won't happen all at once, but it's been pretty stagnant here for a couple weeks.

mountaincat

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lincoln mkx, 99 F-150, 76 f-150 ranger xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was trying not to think about it, but then i saw my dealer had an in stock unit that was built after mine. Just pisses a guy off.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good to know. So you had last chatted about a week ago when the previous ETA window was coming to an end? I'm guessing it was still at MAP then? There's about 6 other folks in the same spot as you - got a shipped email in late Sept/early Oct but no indication it had left MAP. Combine this news with some other folks getting shipped emails/rail car numbers, and it provides some hope that we're moving out of purgatory. I'm sure it won't happen all at once, but it's been pretty stagnant here for a couple weeks.
Yeah, some of us are still screwed waiting!! Chat had exact same info for me today, shipped but still at MAP for 45 days.
I called the lady from corporate back this afternoon and she has no news except my situation seems strange to her. She says she is still waiting to hear something back from whoever she asked to look into it.

I really hope it's on the train with @JeebusCripes!

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, some of us are still screwed waiting!! Chat had exact same info for me today, shipped but still at MAP for 45 days.
I called the lady from corporate back this afternoon and she has no news except my situation seems strange to her. She says she is still waiting to hear something back from whoever she asked to look into it.

Same situation as you. Chat had no news for me today. Bummer since I know there's one on a train to dallas at the moment. What are my chances of it just ✨showing up✨ I wonder?

Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The end of the 10/31 week into the 11/7 week are discovering that they're on a chip hold after not moving through production to built. Sound familiar? While this is terrible news for them and I feel bad for them, I also hope it leaves some free room to get some of our cars stuck on lots out.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The end of the 10/31 week into the 11/7 week are discovering that they're on a chip hold after not moving through production to built. Sound familiar? While this is terrible news for them and I feel bad for them, I also hope it leaves some free room to get some of our cars stuck on lots out.
I have noticed and thought the exact same thing! Maybe wishful thinking.

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Well if you do get to the bottom of it please have see if she would be willing to look into my situation as well. Makes me nervous that they are saying the situation looks weird.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well if you do get to the bottom of it please have see if she would be willing to look into my situation as well. Makes me nervous that they are saying the situation looks weird.
Will do. However I don't have a lot of confidence in anything Ford tells me these days.

Bronc281

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well received the Ford email that it was shipped 🤞🤞🤞🤞. Delivery 14-20th maybe next week? Not putting lot of faith in it since i did call FC and they gave me the wrong rail name but the correct number. Last night it was in Wayne Michigan so that is the rail yard, and I will check tomorrow and see the location.

Hang in their guys and girls maybe things are moving better. Still believe it once it's here.

Sponsored

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was trying not to think about it, but then i saw my dealer had an in stock unit that was built after mine. Just pisses a guy off.
Mine now has 3 sitting out front… since I drive right by I swung in and looked at build dates. All 3 built BEFORE mine. Made me feel a bit better 😂

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got shipping notification. Email and back door state 11/16-11/22 delivery window. We will see. It only has to move 350 miles so it is possible assuming it doesn‘t rot for 12 weeks after getting off the train…

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So who here still hasn't heard a single thing besides me?

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So who here still hasn't heard a single thing besides me?
We hadn’t heard a single thing from Ford since receiving our built email on October 2nd. The only other updates we got, like ETA window changing, was because I would get on chat and ask. BUT…drum roll please…yesterday we finally got an email from Ford saying our ETA window changed. Keep in mind the new ETA is Nov 12-18, and we received the email yesterday, Nov 15th! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

E0C08D3B-864D-4D11-9733-74EA754473CC.jpeg

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs