First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So who here still hasn't heard a single thing besides me?
I don't want to speak for them, but judging by the spreadsheet, you're in the same boat as @alexraw @goodgraf @spartacus1882 and @StephT4 in having heard nothing since it was built. There are a handful of others who were told their vehicle shipped in late September/early October but have no indication it left MAP.
Sponsored

spartacus1882

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive gotten a few emails about shipping date and changes in those dates but nothing has been shipped at this point.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So who here still hasn't heard a single thing besides me?
I have a shipped email from 9/30, but after that just changing estimated delivery dates. Dealer, chat and customer service can't tell me anything except it shipped on 9/30 and last location was across the street from MAP. I have talked to someone from the corporate office who says she is "looking into my order".

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't want to speak for them, but judging by the spreadsheet, you're in the same boat as @alexraw @goodgraf @spartacus1882 and @StephT4 in having heard nothing since it was built. There are a handful of others who were told their vehicle shipped in late September/early October but have no indication it left MAP.
I had glanced at the spreadsheet, but wasn't sure if everyone that has got shipping info in the last couple of days had updated it. I guess there are a few of us left. Ugh... ready to get off this roller coaster.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had glanced at the spreadsheet, but wasn't sure if everyone that has got shipping info in the last couple of days had updated it. I guess there are a few of us left. Ugh... ready to get off this roller coaster.
I’ve only gotten one email pushing my ETA back. Everything else I’ve had to dig up on my own through chat or the back door link.

Sponsored

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve only gotten one email pushing my ETA back. Everything else I’ve had to dig up on my own through chat or the back door link.
Same for me. But since I am checking backdoor tracker daily it's easy to notice.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rail car is now in Ohio. Expected to be in Illinois by 11/20. Dealer gave me the date he expects it to arrive based on what he's seen these past few weeks. Which is 11/22. I'm just hoping it arrives before December 1st. Praying that @Trieck32's bronco is on the rail car with mine.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rail car is now in Ohio. Expected to be in Illinois by 11/20. Dealer gave me the date he expects it to arrive based on what he's seen these past few weeks. Which is 11/22. I'm just hoping it arrives before December 1st. Praying that @Trieck32's bronco is on the rail car with mine.
As am I!!

DaveR

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weekly update... we're awaiting delivery for, at most, 17 people in the build week. @DaveR had a rail car number with delivery scheduled to eastern PA. He hasn't posted in a few weeks, so I'm guessing he took delivery. The other 16 are waiting, as far as I can tell.

I changed the spreadsheet to show those undelivered up top. They are in alphabetical order by username. I assume those who have taken delivery would have no need to edit the spreadsheet, so they wouldn't mind getting bumped down the sheet a little.

Positive vibes for the following: @alexraw @Bronc281 @Buckinghorse @Delli555 @DirtyMike&TheBoyz @goodgraf @honeywhiskey @JeebusCripes @mountaincat @outnumbered @Rick_DRZ @ryboyd @spartacus1882 @StephT4 @Trieck32 @WonkyBronky

If any of the above have been delivered - or at least know it's moved from MAP - please let us know and note that in the far-right column. Hopefully we'll see some movement this week. It appears others stuck in limbo in previous weeks have received information that their vehicles have moved. Hopefully we start to see the same.

9-19-2022 Build Week Spreadsheet
Weekly update... we're awaiting delivery for, at most, 17 people in the build week. @DaveR had a rail car number with delivery scheduled to eastern PA. He hasn't posted in a few weeks, so I'm guessing he took delivery. The other 16 are waiting, as far as I can tell.

I changed the spreadsheet to show those undelivered up top. They are in alphabetical order by username. I assume those who have taken delivery would have no need to edit the spreadsheet, so they wouldn't mind getting bumped down the sheet a little.

Positive vibes for the following: @alexraw @Bronc281 @Buckinghorse @Delli555 @DirtyMike&TheBoyz @goodgraf @honeywhiskey @JeebusCripes @mountaincat @outnumbered @Rick_DRZ @ryboyd @spartacus1882 @StephT4 @Trieck32 @WonkyBronky

If any of the above have been delivered - or at least know it's moved from MAP - please let us know and note that in the far-right column. Hopefully we'll see some movement this week. It appears others stuck in limbo in previous weeks have received information that their vehicles have moved. Hopefully we start to see the same.

9-19-2022 Build Week Spreadsheet
No Delivery yet, but got my shipping email last night! So should be soon. I never did get a railcar number. The number I got was a load number from United Road Tracker. They are apparently the trucking company that will deliver the car from the rail yard to the dealer. On their website tracker, you add your vin number and it shows status of the delivery. Mine is still an order number, so I think that means it is scheduled for delivery, but has not yet arrived at the local train yard for pick up.

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Delivery yet, but got my shipping email last night! So should be soon. I never did get a railcar number. The number I got was a load number from United Road Tracker. They are apparently the trucking company that will deliver the car from the rail yard to the dealer. On their website tracker, you add your vin number and it shows status of the delivery. Mine is still an order number, so I think that means it is scheduled for delivery, but has not yet arrived at the local train yard for pick up.
Damn. I really hoped you had it already. At least you’ve had some movement with the shipped email. I think that makes about 5 folks who have had some progress this week. Hopefully we can get a few more moving in the right direction between now and early next week before the holiday weekend.

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@StephT4 Guaranteed that ETA has already changed! :rolleyes:
I just checked the back door link and so far it hasn't...yet. I know it will though. I'm kind of trying to tell myself that maybe since we actually got an updated email after 44 days of radio silence from Ford after the initial built email, that they came across our Bronco sitting at MAP and were like oh crap, we better update this and do something about it, like ship it. Wishful thinking?! Clearly. But I gotta start somewhere 😂 🤦‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My new delivery dates.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week Screenshot_20221116_215535_Chrome

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think there is about 5 of us that never received a shipped email. I also have new delivery date of 11/20 -11/26 that I know will end up being moved again… I highly doubt through this mess they will manage to ship and delivery on thanksgiving week.
Sponsored