Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well just got the call from the dealer. Bronco has touched down. However as they were doing the pdi they found some rock chips on the hood and plastic tie down. Dealer has no clue when that will be fixed….The saga continues.

ADEA6EAD-0655-4F54-B0D0-FB14C6543A63.jpeg

D444574E-B480-43D2-B13E-2D41B57616CB.jpeg

48C30E95-24AA-4C08-AAEF-3CAB96D607E3.jpeg
Good grief, just figures huh?
Sponsored

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea, just want to be done with the process. Ready to get off this ride.
Same, same. My dealership told me this afternoon that maybe it will just show up on a transport. I told them I guess we'll find out in a few days whether it does or whether I'm out car shopping soon.

spartacus1882

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nooo. this nearly happened to me. I got a call Tuesday saying it would be ready Thursday. However I said that cannot work since I fly out early Thursday morning. Luckily the dealership was able to get me the Bronco by Wednesday night before my flight. Good luck being away while your vehicle is waiting for you. I never wanted to be done with vacation so badly in my life.
If I get out of my meeting early enough I'm going to try and change my flight so I can pick it up Thursday vs. Friday.

Drove by the dealership on the way to the airport just to see it. I can't wait.

DirtyMike&TheBoyz

Black Diamond
First Name
@ryanschmehr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
my October 8th, 2020 reservation is finally in my possession after 792 DAYS!!! I'll send a picture when I get this sweet decal on it in the next day or two. I'm so happy to be off this ride. This thing is 100% worth the wait, although I don't think I'll ever pre-order another vehicle again.

Sponsored

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well just got the call from the dealer. Bronco has touched down. However as they were doing the pdi they found some rock chips on the hood and plastic tie down. Dealer has no clue when that will be fixed….The saga continues.

ADEA6EAD-0655-4F54-B0D0-FB14C6543A63.jpeg

D444574E-B480-43D2-B13E-2D41B57616CB.jpeg

48C30E95-24AA-4C08-AAEF-3CAB96D607E3.jpeg
Ah man, that sucks. But it's still a beaut!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've sent another email to corporate asking for help in locating my Bronco that apparently wasn't on the train it was supposed to be on that made it to OKC 12/5. Chat/Bronco Support have such limited info and it's a week old...they state it's in OKC but I think they're tracking the railcar it wasn't on also.

I sure hope someone responds today.

Tishomingo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've sent another email to corporate asking for help in locating my Bronco that apparently wasn't on the train it was supposed to be on that made it to OKC 12/5. Chat/Bronco Support have such limited info and it's a week old...they state it's in OKC but I think they're tracking the railcar it wasn't on also.

I sure hope someone responds today.
It's pointless to contact Ford. They don't provide accurate updates and don't help to speed up delivery.
Just wait until dealership tells you Bronco has arrived.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I now have a case with Ford to try to find my Bronco. Hopefully I'll get some answers within the next couple of days.

I may be the last one standing in this group. Ugh.

Sponsored

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I now have a case with Ford to try to find my Bronco. Hopefully I'll get some answers within the next couple of days.

I take delivery Monday afternoon. So you still have time. Maybe talk with the dealer and have them look at vinview it should show current location.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I take delivery Monday afternoon. So you still have time. Maybe talk with the dealer and have them look at vinview it should show current location.
If only they used VinView........ :rolleyes: If I beat you, I owe you a virtual drink. lol

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

We’re still waiting it out with you! The dealer called my husband last night and said they hope to have the bronco on a truck next week at some point, “weather depending.” The western half of this state doesn’t function well in the snow. The car hauler will have 2 mountain passes to go over to get to the dealership. Those passes close often when there is significant snow/ice accumulation. Of course there is conversation about low land snow in western WA next week 🤦🏻‍♀️

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked up my bronco on Thursday. I hope the remainder of you guys that still haven’t received your bronco get it very soon.

I know you guys have heard this countless times but it is definitely worth the wait. The disappointment with the long wait will fade once you get your rig I promise you that.
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week B2C6EBEE-9C62-4799-B988-8AA9795E1DB4
Sponsored