JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up my bronco on Thursday. I hope the remainder of you guys that still haven’t received your bronco get it very soon.

I know you guys have heard this countless times but it is definitely worth the wait. The disappointment with the long wait will fade once you get your rig I promise you that.
B2C6EBEE-9C62-4799-B988-8AA9795E1DB4.jpeg
Congrats!

also do we all have to take a shot now because you said it’s worth the wait
Sponsored

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's finally home. 2 years and a month. Happy camper. :)
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 20221218_171611~2
Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 20221218_171602

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully some answers today on where my Bronco is....send some positive thoughts my way please, friends! I want to join the cool people's club!

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully some answers today on where my Bronco is....send some positive thoughts my way please, friends! I want to join the cool people's club!
Good luck!!!! I can only imagine how frustrating this has been.

Sponsored

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck my friend!! Good vibes your way 🤞🏻

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wishing you lots of good luck! I hope you get some solid answers today.

Our shipping tab on the backdoor link has a green check, as of yesterday, instead of a white filled circle. Reading some other threads on the forum, there's a theory that the green check means the vehicle is on (or at least assigned) a car hauler. We had our financing pre-approval extended by 3 weeks and it expires on the 27th. Fingers crossed the theory is true!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wishing you lots of good luck! I hope you get some solid answers today.

Our shipping tab on the backdoor link has a green check, as of yesterday, instead of a white filled circle. Reading some other threads on the forum, there's a theory that the green check means the vehicle is on (or at least assigned) a car hauler. We had our financing pre-approval extended by 3 weeks and it expires on the 27th. Fingers crossed the theory is true!
Good Luck to you too! Hopefully this is it and you'll have your baby today or tomorrow!

ryboyd

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well a little update on mine. Dealer said today was the day, however the painters are behind so it will most likely be tomorrow. So outnumbered you are still in the running to not be the last one received.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well a little update on mine. Dealer said today was the day, however the painters are behind so it will most likely be tomorrow. So outnumbered you are still in the running to not be the last one received.
We're still playing hide and seek over here!

Sponsored

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please remember to update the spreadsheet when your Bronco has been delivered to the dealer. I understand some people might have to wait to take delivery, but when it's delivered to the dealer, there's no need to wonder where it is anymore.

9-19-22 Built Week Tracking Sheet

I updated the spreadsheet as best I could from recent posts and searching the forums. It appears @Delli555, @outnumbered, and @StephT4 are the only ones waiting for their Broncos to arrive at the dealer, though @Delli555 hasn't posted in this thread in a little while. It would be great if we could get everyone home by the end of the week, but the situation with @outnumbered is concerning. Hopefully there's some positive news to come today.

I have been viewing the thread almost daily but the end of the semester combined with holiday activities has limited my posting. If I'm unable to get back in here this week, I wish everyone a happy holiday season and plenty of fun with your Bronco in the new year! From what I can gather, this has been the most active build week thread in the 2nd half of 2022. I'm grateful for everyone's participation and look forward to the day we can all just share photos and adventures!

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Look at the numbers on the sticker

7B542864-16B7-466B-8BB3-C29EAC0226ED.jpeg

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look at the numbers on the sticker

Ford Bronco 9/19/22 Build Week 7B542864-16B7-466B-8BB3-C29EAC0226ED
I can't tell what the numbers say and I did look at the post you linked. It's hard to tell what color that bronco is but I'd say definitely gray or black. We have one color of each vehicle currently, a carbonized gray F350 and a black bronco sport (holding me over until our bronco arrives!). If I had to guess, I'd say the bronco in the picture is the carbonized gray. Gah...I hope it's yours and someone can double check it somehow for you!!

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please remember to update the spreadsheet when your Bronco has been delivered to the dealer. I understand some people might have to wait to take delivery, but when it's delivered to the dealer, there's no need to wonder where it is anymore.

9-19-22 Built Week Tracking Sheet

I updated the spreadsheet as best I could from recent posts and searching the forums. It appears @Delli555, @outnumbered, and @StephT4 are the only ones waiting for their Broncos to arrive at the dealer, though @Delli555 hasn't posted in this thread in a little while. It would be great if we could get everyone home by the end of the week, but the situation with @outnumbered is concerning. Hopefully there's some positive news to come today.

I have been viewing the thread almost daily but the end of the semester combined with holiday activities has limited my posting. If I'm unable to get back in here this week, I wish everyone a happy holiday season and plenty of fun with your Bronco in the new year! From what I can gather, this has been the most active build week thread in the 2nd half of 2022. I'm grateful for everyone's participation and look forward to the day we can all just share photos and adventures!
Yeah, staying off the forum last couple weeks because really over this whole process. Mine has been off the rail over 2 weeks now and still not delivered to dealership. I am very disappointed I won’t have by Christmas, but hopefully should have a few days after.

If you don’t hear from me right away after getting it I am either with her in the northeast kingdom of VT for the New Year or didn’t get it and have given up after 21 months.
Sponsored