Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today, we're thrilled to unveil something special – a new video that encapsulates the heart and soul of IAG. In this new video release, we invite you to take a glimpse behind the scenes and witness firsthand the dedication and craftsmanship that define who we are. Throughout the video, our owner, JJ, shares insights, reflecting our unwavering commitment to excellence.

From precision engineering to meticulous testing, you'll see how our commitment to quality sets us apart in an industry driven by innovation and excellence. But our dedication doesn't stop there. We're continually raising the bar, pushing boundaries, and exploring new frontiers to deliver unparalleled performance and reliability. And we're honored to be your trusted partner on every adventure.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats and well wishes for your growth and continued growth.
I recognize many of those QC tools (Elcometer and such) in the video and good to know the salt spray testing, mil thickness, cross-hatch adhesion testing is being done. Looks like a phosphate pretreatment as well.
Early adopter here of the EZ lift struts and still very pleased and happy with my decision there.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have ordered several products for my Bronco, the instructions have been some of the best I have gotten and products are quality. I only wish you had a small physical store front in Westminster since I’m so close and could pick up parts without shipping.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have ordered several products for my Bronco, the instructions have been some of the best I have gotten and products are quality. I only wish you had a small physical store front in Westminster since I’m so close and could pick up parts without shipping.
You are always more than welcome to stop by our Westminster facility! Because most of our offroad products are stored up in the Hanover location, just give us about 24 hours of heads up so we can bring down anything you are looking to pick up.

Sponsored

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very happy with my Para Hex grille and other parts I've purchased from you. I came from the WRX community so I was very excited to see you supported the Bronco also. Keep up the good work you all rock!

desibull

Black Diamond
First Name
Mahesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have the BYOD rail and rockstep and both seem really good. Disappointed with the phone mount accessory though. It keeps swiveling while offroading not matter how mugh I tighten the ball head.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats and well wishes for your growth and continued growth.
I recognize many of those QC tools (Elcometer and such) in the video and good to know the salt spray testing, mil thickness, cross-hatch adhesion testing is being done. Looks like a phosphate pretreatment as well.
Early adopter here of the EZ lift struts and still very pleased and happy with my decision there.
Good eye! Yes, phosphate pretreatment as well as a DI rinse. The final stage is a Zinc Chromium sealer and is why the parts you see after the wash, but before the powder look gold. It's pretty awesome stuff and is better than anything we have offered before. Thank you for your support!

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use a bunch of the IAG products and love them. Their attention to detail is spectacular. I actually visited their location as I live in MD. It's very impressive. The only issue I have with IAG is that they make too many great products and I feel like I need to get them all! lol Jackie is wonderful and super helpful!

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really enjoy seeing quality stuff still made in the USA.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Question related to quality and coatings, would it be possible to offer as an option bed liner coating like line-x to your Full Length EZ-Step Add-on for an additional cost of course?

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really cool video. I appreciate you calling out the lessons learned from the first batch of lift struts. I remember when that went down and how quickly you and your team engaged and remedied the problem. IMO you turned an unfortunate situation that could have hurt your reputation, into an example of your commitment to customer service 👍

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the IAG lift struts, and I have had zero issues with them. Great product. I have seen other products that are well done and good quality.

newclubfront

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Quality? Then why do my IAG sidesteps look like this after a year of use? I even tried to sandblast and refinish to no avail. I learned my lesson. You get what you pay for.
Ford Bronco IAG's Commitment to Quality: A Glimpse Behind the Scenes Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 5.34.37 PM

I know it's not a case of me abusing the steps because the one on my passenger side (bottom) almost never got used and it looks the exact same as the driver side (top).

Edit: IAG responded below, elaborated, stated an internal corrective action, and offered to make things right. Being in the manufacturing industry myself, that's about as much as you can ask from a manufacturer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quality? Then why do my IAG sidesteps look like this after a year of use? I even tried to sandblast and refinish to no avail. Remember folks, this is THEIR manufacturing process, not the "I-line" which is just contract manufactured overseas.

Oh and I know it's not a case of me abusing the steps because the one on my passenger side (bottom) almost never got used and it looks the exact same as the driver side (top).
You have our original design of step, in which some had an issue with the powdercoating. We would be happy to get some replacements out to you if reach out to [email protected] with your order information. This issue was precisely the catalyst for us bringing all of our powder coating in-house so that we have ultimate control of the products we are putting out into the market! Take a peak at the video to see what that process now looks like.

Have a wonderful evening!
Sponsored