Sponsored

964 Days and now delivered, how many more July 2020 order holders still?

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there have been a number of "my Bronco delivered and I love it" threads. This is sort of that, my journey was 964 days starting back in July of 2020. So far I am pleased with the truck with the exception of the failed hood latch after about 12 hours of ownership resulting in a non stop alarm at 12AM, not pleased with that but whatever. I am glad I like how it drives since I never drove one in all of this time.
So my question is how many July 2020 reservation holders are still out there waiting? I am sure I am not the end of the queue but close maybe.
Ford Bronco 964 Days and now delivered, how many more July 2020 order holders still? 20230326_191205
Sponsored

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did almost 800 days and it was tough,I also wonder how many first day reserves are still out there .

SuperDave150

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just curious - July 2020 reservation - when did you actually lay down your money with your dealer to place your order ???

I myself got an early reservation, then sat on it while I saved my pennies & also watched the first couple of acts in the circus.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't understand how the early reservations mean anything when you don't place an order. You should start counting once an actual order is placed. Having said that, Ford has really screwed up, the earliest orders should have been fulfilled first. Especially once that started coming out with new models like the Raptor when they couldn't even build a Bronco order that had been waiting for years.
I'd like to know what's the longest time someone waited from the time they placed their order.

OP
OP
Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't understand how the early reservations mean anything when you don't place an order. You should start counting once an actual order is placed. Having said that, Ford has really screwed up, the earliest orders should have been fulfilled first. Especially once that started coming out with new models like the Raptor when they couldn't even build a Bronco order that had been waiting for years.
I'd like to know what's the longest time someone waited from the time they placed their order.
I ordered at every opportunity. I guess in my mind the reservation date stinks in my memory more than any of these orders and seems to be the standard that people count from. I am just curious how many people from the July launch are still out there waiting.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

874 days for me. Never a hold, never pondered anything. Ordered ASAP each and every time.

It was pretty much all dealer allocation.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordering wasn't open until January 2021..... at which point most of the reservation holders during the past 6 months placed their order. Ford had said they were going to build in reservation order..... so reservation date was significant (emphasis on 'was').

I'm close with an August 2020 reservation. My 2 dr BaseSquatch got built last week.
945 days and counting!

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 24, 2020 reservation. Ordered at every opportunity.

Scheduled for 4/10 week

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1. Dumped WT and got scheduled three weeks later, built last week. TBD on arrival estimate is Mid April-May 1.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I felt getting mine November 21 was a long wait! I cant be leave people are still getting them from July 2020 res that's crazy

Sponsored

Mjtermini

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there have been a number of "my Bronco delivered and I love it" threads. This is sort of that, my journey was 964 days starting back in July of 2020. So far I am pleased with the truck with the exception of the failed hood latch after about 12 hours of ownership resulting in a non stop alarm at 12AM, not pleased with that but whatever. I am glad I like how it drives since I never drove one in all of this time.
So my question is how many July 2020 reservation holders are still out there waiting? I am sure I am not the end of the queue but close maybe.
Ford Bronco 964 Days and now delivered, how many more July 2020 order holders still? 20230326_191205
Congratulations on getting your Bronco - finally. You are incredibly patient! Best of luck for many fun times with it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, day 2 Granger order still hanging on but at least I'm scheduled. To Ford's credit I was 99d waiting on mod top until the HE came out.

Ford Bronco 964 Days and now delivered, how many more July 2020 order holders still? me-raise-hand

1TNgirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Rhonda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

984 days and still waiting. Been stuck "in production " since 3/21/23. But at least that's progress...