Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi, Joe Where is this? I’ll drive by….
Mark Ficker Ford (used to be Felix Sabates, over on South Blvd.) has 8 listed on their site.
Town & Country Ford on E. Independence shows 2 on their site.
Sponsored

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

these threads are tiresome. Everyone do yourselves a favor, look at the window sticker if you can pull it up. If it's green it was a customer order, if it's blue it's their mannequin.
it is happening everywhere thogh. expecially in canada.

blue does not mean mannequin in canada. i was there today and confirmed it was dealer inventory that they ordered and able for sale then and there. MIC top and all.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-does-the-dealer-mannequin-program-work.18977/post-683213

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mark Ficker Ford (used to be Felix Sabates, over on South Blvd.) has 8 listed on their site.
Town & Country Ford on E. Independence shows 2 on their site.
I figured it would be Mark Ficken…
Mine was ordered in SC about 30 miles away. Build date 06/16 but not likely to be delivered until 07/16.
…All SC rail delivery goes thru Columbia.

sebastianh82

Badlands
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
demo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
these threads are tiresome. Everyone do yourselves a favor, look at the window sticker if you can pull it up. If it's green it was a customer order, if it's blue it's their mannequin.
Its a mannequin vehicle. Blue window sticker and has -$695 for soft top with a prep package. They wont do that for customer orders im assuming just for demo vehicles so that they can save as many hard tops as possible for customers

sebastianh82

Badlands
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
demo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it is happening everywhere thogh. expecially in canada.

blue does not mean mannequin in canada. i was there today and confirmed it was dealer inventory that they ordered and able for sale then and there. MIC top and all.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-does-the-dealer-mannequin-program-work.18977/post-6832
Its a mannequin vehicle. Blue window sticker and has -$695 for soft top with a prep package. They wont do that for customer orders im assuming just for demo vehicles so that they can save as many hard tops as possible for customers

Attachments

Sponsored

Commodore

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wildtrak was built 05/07 according to the sticker…. Did Ford announce soft top with prep kit way back then?

sebastianh82

Badlands
First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
demo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wildtrak was built 05/07 according to the sticker…. Did Ford announce soft top with prep kit way back then?
no its not for customers, you still cannot order a wildtrak with a soft top if youre a customer. Ford automatically builds the mannequin vehicles for dealers and they just show up in WBDO as unchangeable

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you wouldn’t take a free 30+k for your Bronco, you need help.
I’d be happy to sell my FE for 99k and get back in line…

Sponsored

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford should pull this thing off their lot and cut ties with them! After all, doesn’t Ford build their vehicles for the consumer and just use the dealerships to get them in our hands.

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I received latest email regarding changing to soft top, it said nothing about the Wildtrak. So I called my dealer and he told me he would reach out his Ford rep and get back to me before the 16th. Standing by…

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford should pull this thing off their lot and cut ties with them! After all, doesn’t Ford build their vehicles for the consumer and just use the dealerships to get them in our hands.
Apparently my dealer thinks the Bronco that I ordered is theirs and they can charge me more than MSRP. Oh also Ford Motor Company doesn't care. I'm about to go buy a Rubicon....

This whole thing has been an utter @#$% show.
Sponsored