idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure I’m gonna sell (locally) my 4 door hard top. This isn’t a listing and I am not gonna list it here… just locally through Craigslist and our local Bronco group.

I thought I wanted both soft (Bestop Trektop) and hard top to swap between seasons but I love my Trektop so much I don’t see me taking it off. Therefore the hard top isn’t gonna get used much if any and is just taking up space in the garage.

If I decide to sell it… what do they seem to be going for? I’m not looking to gouge or make a killing, but also not looking to sell well below fair market value. So what would be a good price for one if I were to list it? I’ve already had several people reach out locally to show interest, but did not want to talk numbers with anyone yet. It isn’t listed anywhere yet.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Start at $7k, I think I've seen them selling for $6k.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was at the Ford parts counter picking up some goodies for my Bronco and the parts guy was pricing out a hard top for someone, now I'm not sure I believed him but he told me it was like 3 grand just for the seals and hardware and that didn't include the top itself, he told me when he gets it all priced out it would be around 7 grand 😕

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m pretty sure I’m gonna sell (locally) my 4 door hard top. This isn’t a listing and I am not gonna list it here… just locally through Craigslist and our local Bronco group.

I thought I wanted both soft (Bestop Trektop) and hard top to swap between seasons but I love my Trektop so much I don’t see me taking it off. Therefore the hard top isn’t gonna get used much if any and is just taking up space in the garage.

If I decide to sell it… what do they seem to be going for? I’m not looking to gouge or make a killing, but also not looking to sell well below fair market value. So what would be a good price for one if I were to list it? I’ve already had several people reach out locally to show interest, but did not want to talk numbers with anyone yet. It isn’t listed anywhere yet.
I would sell it now before the ADV, Anderson and others come out with there one piece and modular tops. The aftermarket will be 5-6k with better quality and black in color not the Ford blah gray.