Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sure.'........
My name has 1 n in it, there’s has 2🤔 And there’s no G or 2277 in mine 🧐
Too many doors anyway. Best of luck to you selling it though.
Also... This post might be better in the marketplace section since you're trying to sell something. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m not trying to sell a thing on here. I just posted what I saw on eBay just like every other “Bronco for sale for $$$$” thread on here. 🤷‍♂️
The wonderful guy marking up his bronco to 99k
Oh ok, was gotta say don’t shoot the messenger. Seeing how furious this makes some of you is comical to say the least though.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
My name has 1 n in it, there’s has 2🤔 And there’s no G or 2277 in mine 🧐

I’m not trying to sell a thing on here. I just posted what I saw on eBay just like every other “Bronco for sale for $$$$” thread on here. 🤷‍♂️

Oh ok, was gotta say don’t shoot the messenger. Seeing how furious this makes some of you is comical to say the least though.
I'm not even upset. It won't affect me in any way, I just think it's a bad move.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm just having fun, you might actually sell it in Miami for that price.

Sponsored
OP
OP

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm just having fun, you might actually sell it in Miami for that price.
I’m just having fun too 🤷‍♂️ I’m just a Bronco lover like everyone else here at the end of the day. But I reciprocate respect and disrespect the same way 🤝

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh wow Shitlock Holmes, you cracked the case. Two LB FE’s in Miami, what are the odds of that🤣🤣 Well since you think you were speaking to me, you can go fuck yourself 😘
Maybe you can track down the guy that has the other bronco, that's exactly the same as yours, who uses the same exact detail shop lol. You guys should be friends, but he probably won't have his long if he's listing it for sale.

Grayjax

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
"Loaded with everyone available option"

*is literally missing at least one available option*

I don’t mind the markup trying to make a quick buck, not even one bit. I'd consider selling mine for $100k.. but what really grinds my gears is people saying their car is fully loaded with all options checked when it's not.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe you can track down the guy that has the other bronco, that's exactly the same as yours, who uses the same exact detail shop lol. You guys should be friends, but he probably won't have his long if he's listing it for sale.
Picked up on the same day too according to the flhsmv information check on the VIN lol

OP
OP

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I mean besides color and doors, every FE is exactly the same, no? 🤔 That detailer has rave reviews, so it’s a no brainer to take a brand new FE there. I’d ask you how you know he went to the same detailer as me but you’re the private eye here so I’ll take your word since you’re the expert.

You’re my new friend so I don’t have room for another at the moment unfortunately😁.

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m just having fun too 🤷‍♂️ I’m just a Bronco lover like everyone else here at the end of the day. But I reciprocate respect and disrespect the same way 🤝
If you look at your post history, you’ve been talking about flipping your FE as soon as you take delivery since at least the beginning of the year. When did you transform into a bronco lover?

OP
OP

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you look at your post history, you’ve been talking about flipping your FE as soon as you take delivery since at least the beginning of the year. When did you transform into a bronco lover?
Actually driving it for a few days will do that to ya 🥺. That plus hours of YouTube videos leading up to delivery. I put about 140 miles on it in the first day alone ha.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Meh... I'd sell my FE in an instant for $100k and not think twice about it. As many have said, you won't live long enough to see that kind of value out of it again. It's a production vehicle, get back in line for another one.

I don't plan on marketing it, but if someone came a long and offered it I'd jump on it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.