First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These result mesh with what I observed. Disconnected sway bar > sway bar disconnect.

Switch to badlands suspension and trim the bump stops an inch an you will get another inch or two.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
These result mesh with what I observed. Disconnected sway bar > sway bar disconnect.

Switch to badlands suspension and trim the bump stops an inch an you will get another inch or two.
We have a friend with a 2-door badlands that is going to do a match test with us. Shall see!

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door is going to flex less then a 4 door with a single tire lift.
We have a 4-door also, and that’s absolutely true… but the 2-door is the one we wheel the most

CObronco8289

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity, has anybody tried putting swaybar disconnects on a badlands with sta-bar disconnect? Reason being swaybar disconnect at any speed… Or, has anybody figured out how to code in a higher speed rating using forscan…

BroncoAg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't imagine anyone would take their automatic system and make it manual again. You can just unbolt the end links and do this for free whenever you like if you want to see if people are right that you're missing out on flex.

I also imagine a large percentage of badlands owners have never hit the disconnect button. I'd LOVE to see those numbers from Ford harvested from Fordpass.
Sponsored