First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have these too though I had what I think is an early version. I think there are some changes but not sure exactly. I can share some tips.

Bring something to lay on at the trail if you don't want to get your back dirty. Bring a pry bar or plastic deadblow if you need help getting them back on. Don't try on uneven ground. Also, I'd go buy spare pins, I've broken each of mine at least once. Take measurements on the stock end links and try to set these to similar measurements or whatever appropriate for your setup. I didn't measure and then made some lift/tire changes which gave me some creaking issues at low speed at first. I use some of the reusable rubberized zip tie wraps you can find at HD or Lowe's to keep them out of the way while I'm on the trail.
Solid tips! My “holder” brackets line up perfectly for connecting while on the trail, but keep spare zip ties JIC. I also have spare pins, because I’ve heard of plenty of people losing them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious to see how much more flex these offer over the sta-bar disconnect
I’m curious as well, I have a fellow bronco owner local, who’s got a 2-Door Badlands, and he’s adding 37s also, so we’re going to compare the factory disconnect versus these, and will report back

BroncoAg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Solid tips! My “holder” brackets line up perfectly for connecting while on the trail, but keep spare zip ties JIC. I also have spare pins, because I’ve heard of plenty of people losing them.

I actually just emailed ACFab about this, I bought mine before there even were brackets. Wondering what the other exact updates were and if it's worth upgrading. I thought the G2 / antirock swaybar upgrade ideas for the Bronco would be ready by now. Not sure I could stomach paying the Bronco tax on an already expensive bit of parts yet anyhow so these manual ones are good enough for now.

Sponsored

4runner

Outer Banks
First Name
4runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
SOSS is way better that HOSS

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where can you get spare pins for this? I bought these a few weeks ago but have not installed yet.
I was wondering that too. I’ve miraculously held onto my original pair for over a year.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where can you get spare pins for this? I bought these a few weeks ago but have not installed yet.
Just bring the ones it comes with, into harbor freight or somewhere similar… the one local to us had tons of sizes to choose from, and had a perfect match. $10 for a handful of spares
Sponsored