Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there a textual summary?
With the sway bar connected, the front wheel could come 17” off the ground before it started to lift another tire also… pull the pins in 10 seconds, and the front wheel could go up 21” before another wheel would start coming off the ground

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wooo that failure to set E-brake almost cost you a fender.
You aren’t wrong!

I’ve had E-Brake issues since I got it, but it’ll never replicate when I take it in… I actually tried to set it, and it did it’s stupid error code again and said “it’ll be fine”

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you have the rear sway bar? Mine is pre-factory brackets. I’ve been running the AC Fab up front since v1.0. Oscar has been nice enough to update me along the way with new brackets, hardware, etc.

BroncoAg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have these too though I had what I think is an early version. I think there are some changes but not sure exactly. I can share some tips.

Bring something to lay on at the trail if you don't want to get your back dirty. Bring a pry bar or plastic deadblow if you need help getting them back on. Don't try on uneven ground. Also, I'd go buy spare pins, I've broken each of mine at least once. Take measurements on the stock end links and try to set these to similar measurements or whatever appropriate for your setup. I didn't measure and then made some lift/tire changes which gave me some creaking issues at low speed at first. I use some of the reusable rubberized zip tie wraps you can find at HD or Lowe's to keep them out of the way while I'm on the trail.

OP
OP
EvanPeterson

EvanPeterson

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have the rear sway bar? Mine is pre-factory brackets. I’ve been running the AC Fab up front since v1.0. Oscar has been nice enough to update me along the way with new brackets, hardware, etc.
I do not have the rear.