First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3, Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
AC is cold and works fine on windshield deforst at low fan (1-3). The front vents do not work. I have to turn the fan speed to 5-7 to get the same airflow intensity as a normal 1-3. The sound is so loud like there is something blocking the vents. When I took it into the dealer, they said the fan and AC is working. They are, but no airflow when you turn on the front (blowing in your face) option. Does anyone have this problem or no a easy do it yourself fix?
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

AC is cold and works fine on windshield deforst at low fan (1-3). The front vents do not work. I have to turn the fan speed to 5-7 to get the same airflow intensity as a normal 1-3. The sound is so loud like there is something blocking the vents. When I took it into the dealer, they said the fan and AC is working. They are, but no airflow when you turn on the front (blowing in your face) option. Does anyone have this problem or no a easy do it yourself fix?
Mine doesn't blow nearly as strong as my f150. The bronco is loud and sounds like a lot of air is coming out but it is like medium even at full blast. It is like some of the airflow is behind the dash or something.

OP
OP
CactusToby

CactusToby

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3, Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine doesn't blow nearly as strong as my f150. The bronco is loud and sounds like a lot of air is coming out but it is like medium even at full blast. It is like some of the airflow is behind the dash or something.
Did you ever take it to the dealer for this?

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was bitching a fit that mine was broke, Then I turned it to "Max AC" fully on the knob, let it run full blast a few mins..make sure the light comes on for "max".. Working good on regular settings low to medium now.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you ever take it to the dealer for this?
No I think it is just a Bronco thing. If I'm wrong and there is a fix let me know. Air flow is ok not great in my opinion.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there, Gary! I would be glad to help you out with this vent airflow concern should you need further assistance. Will you send us a PM with your VIN and dealership name/location? I can look into things on my end. To send a private message, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".
Sponsored